100 Favorites Special (Quotev Milestone)

I continued to laugh as Mark's fingers ran up and down my sides. "I thought we were past tickling!" I said, still giggling.
        "We are never past tickling!" Mark declared, stopping and kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. He suddenly pulled away, standing up and turning away from me.
        "Are you okay, Mark?" I asked.
        "Yeah, it's just a headache." He whispered, holding his head in his hands.After a second, he relaxed and turned back to me. "It's gone now." He said while rubbing his temples. 
        I walked over to him, kissing his forehead. "At least you're better now."
        "Not really." He whispered, grabbing my hand. "Listen, I think you should stay in your room for the rest of the night." He flinched again, probably because of another headache. "And if I ask you to let me in, don't." He fell to the ground, his hands on his head.
        "Mark what's wrong?" I asked him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
        "Please Tabea, just go to your room, now!" He yelled, pain lacing his voice.
        I did what he asked, running to my room and locking the door. I sat on my bed, my chin in my hand, completely confused. What the hell was going on?
        I glanced at my clock, noticing it was only 9 o'clock. I guess I could go to bed and hope Mark would be better in the morning. A sudden knock on the door startled me from my thoughts. "Tabea, it's me, Mark."
        "OK coming." I said talking over to the door. Then I remembered what Mark had said. "But you told me not to let you in."
        "But now I want you to let me in." He said, trying the knob. There was something off about his voice. It seemed familiar, but not the way Mark usually talks. I slowly started to back away from the door, suddenly very glad I locked it. "Come on Tabea, why don't you just unlock the door." He suggested, still trying to open the door. It was becoming more and more violent, and I was worried that he would knock the door off it's hinges. I felt my back hit the wall farthest from the door, but I didn't take my eyes away from the door. After what felt like forever, he stopped, and it was quiet. I slid down the wall, sitting on the floor with a relieved sigh.
        Then the lights in my room went out, making it impossible to see anything. I felt my heart beat faster when a weird clicking sound began from the opposite side of the room. I didn't realize what he was doing till I heard my door swing open and hit the wall. He picked the lock. I felt panicked; there was a reason Mark didn't want me to be with him.
        "Tabea, Tabea, Tabea..." He chided. "You didn't even bother to hide? What fun is that?" His footsteps stopped right in front of me.
        "What is wrong with you, Mark?" I whispered, terrified. 
        He chuckled, not sounding like Mark at all. "Nothing is wrong with me." He replied, roughly grabbing my arm and pulling me so I was standing. "But I don't quite feel like myself.....I've been having strange dreams lately....." I felt my eyes widened.
        "D-darkiplier?" I whispered. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough that I could see him nod. "But you aren't real! You're not suppose to be real."
        "I'm very real, and I'm going to make you feel right at home." I felt him pin me against the wall, his hand on my neck.
        "I don't want any." I whispered, a tear running down my cheek.
        He smiled, sending a shiver down my spine. "You have no choice in the matter my dear." I felt him lean in closer and bite my jaw, a lot harder then Mark usually does. I cried out and struggled, making him laugh. "You are going to be so much fun."
------------------
        I shot upward in bed, gasping. "What's wrong Tabea?" I heard Mark ask beside me. I smiled at Mark's voice, sounding normal beside being thick with sleep.
        "Nothing, just a bad dream." I said, smiling.
        "You want to tell me about it?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me when I laid back down.
        "No, it was just a dream." I whispered, kissing his nose when his eyes closed again. I relaxed an let myself drift back to sleep. It was just a dream, and dreams can't hurt us.