Sick

I noticed it before he did. He was always coughing and complaining about not feeling well, but refused to acknowledge the fact the he was sick. When it got pretty bad, I put my foot down. I grabbed some cold medicine from the bathroom and walked to where Mark was, which was on the couch. "You."
        "Me?" Mark replied, giving me a weak smile.
        "Yes, you are sick."
        "It's not that-"
        "'bad it'll go away.' I don't want to hear it. You obviously are sick and need medicine and rest." I placed the bottle of medicine in his hand. He sighed, but nodded his head. That was actually easier then I thought it would be. A couple minutes later I heard Mark trudge down the stairs in his pajamas and set up the camera. "What are you doing?" I asked him, suspicious. 
        "I have to make a vlog telling my fans that I'm sick." I sighed, wishing he would just get some rest, but I knew I wasn't going to win that argument. I watched as he talked to the camera; he kept having to stop in the middle of sentences, which I could tell annoyed him. He finished quickly and reached for the camera.
        I leaned over and grabbed it before he could. When he gave me a confused look, I pointed upstairs, "You are going to bed. I'll edit the video, since you showed me how."
        Mark looked at me for a long moment, then sighed. He begrudgingly went upstairs, and I didn't relax till I heard the bedroom door close. I waited another couple of minutes, then went to Mark's office and edited the video like I said I would. When I finished I uploaded it for him and looked around, unsure what to do now.
        When my eyes fell across Mark's camera, an idea formed in my head. I hesitated, fighting back and forth whether this was a good idea or if it would just make him angry. I sighed and pulled up a horror game Mark has played before and started recording. "Hi everybody! As you probably saw in Mark's video, he's sick. He has prerecorded videos set up, but I'm going to do this anyway!" I smiled at the camera nervously, and then began playing.
----------------------------------------
        May I just say for the record I kinda hate horror games? I love them, but I hate them! I did Mark's outro and set to work editing the three videos I recorded. For some reason it took me three hours to make those, but the videos going to be closer to 25 minutes. Strange.
        I heard a chuckle from behind me a jumped ten feet in the air, making the chuckle become a full fledged laugh. I turned to see Mark, and my stance relaxed a little bit. "I didn't know you were awake yet." I said carefully.
        He shot me a grin, "Yeah, I'm awake."
        "Um...How much did you see?"
        "About the last video. Why were you recording videos anyway?"
        "Because I know you feel bad when your subs only get one video a day so I recorded these and was going to upload them as the second video. If you don't want me to I won't though..." I said, talking quickly and getting nervous.
        "I'm not mad, if that's what you're worried about. It was cute watching you, you clearly had no idea what you were doing." I blushed when he said this.
        "Oh yeah you're doing your speed runner thing..." I said, just now remembering. "Do you feel well enough?"
        He nodded, "I think I can handle it. I feel better then I did earlier....still feel sick though." He pouted.
        I chuckled, "I'm sure it's just a cold, you'll feel better in a couple of days."
        He mumbled a quick, "I hope so." And then walked over to me. I got up so he could sit in his chair.
        "I'll leave you to it." I told him, giving him a quick kiss on the forehead. He nodded and sat down. I walked to the door, but paused. "And when you're done you should get more rest, okay?" He nodded, giving me a small smile. I smiled back and walked out. I thought about how I felt right now and decided that playing horror games takes a lot out of a person. I think I need a nap now.