Slipping Control

I slowly brought myself back to consciousness, trying to roll onto my side. When I realized I couldn't move very easily, my mind started waking itself up quicker. I lifted my head and my eyes met those of someone all to familiar now. Mark stared back at me, a smirk on his lips. "What are you doing?" I asked, laughing nervously.
        "I figured out what you did, it wasn't that hard when I could think properly." He stated, and I felt his fingers start moving up and down my spine, barely touching me. He was touching me enough that I shivered though. I was lying on my stomach, onto of his chest, his arms like a steel cage around me.
        Still fighting the mist his touch caused, I smirked. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything."
        He growled for a brief second, making my body react in all different sort of funny ways, none of them were unpleasant. I suppressed a moan. "I know you're lying. But I also know that you are a lot easier to persuade than I am when it comes to this." He whispered huskily. His lips connected to my neck, kissing it rougher then usual. My mouth fell open and I automatically tilted my head to the side so more of my neck was exposed to him. He sat up, taking me with him. I sat straddling him, reminding me of that one day where I teased him for waking me up early, except now he was the one causing me pleasure instead of the other way around.
        I pulled his lips off my neck and kissed him, my hands twisting the fabric of his shirt in an attempt to pull him closer. He leaned forward, causing me to arch my back in response so our lips didn't disconnect. Our tongues tangoed with each other, and I moved my hands so they were buried in his hair.
        He brought his attention back to my neck, causing a breathy moan to escape my lips. Unlike last time, he didn't stop, but renewed his affections. He adjusted us again so I was under him, my legs still wrapped around his waist. He continued sucking on my neck and began to grind against me, making me moan again. He moaned in response this time, crashing his lips to mine and biting my bottom lip gently. I blushed when I felt him through his jeans and then I kissed him hungrily. He pinned me down, his hand that wasn't holding me down was exploring my face, neck shoulders, body....his lips warm with fiery passion.
        At first he met my kisses with the same amount of passion and then he froze suddenly. He pulled back a little bit, which was enough to make me whimper before I could stop myself. We were both breathing hard and shaking, and when I looked into his dark brown eyes I saw passion and desire. He unhooked my legs and sat up the rest of the way, breaking the weird spell.
        "I'm sorry....my control slipped for a second and then I couldn't stop..." He trailed off, his eyes trailing over me in a way that made me shiver.
        "I-it's fine." I stuttered, taking a deep shaky breath before sitting up. "One of us might lose control before I'm eighteen." I pointed out. He just nodded, his eyes not leaving mine. He leaned forward, his hand on my cheek, and guided my mouth to his in a much gentler kiss. His finger rested on my bottom lip and he sighed, adjusting his glasses which had begun to fall off.
        "You know I'll stay in control. I'll wait."
        "You aren't the only one affected by this you know."
        He smirked, "You don't get a say in the matter till your 18. Laws are laws."
        I pouted, my bottom lip sticking out under his finger, "But Mark..."
        "No buts." He said, standing up and leaving the room. I sighed and tried, and failed, to relax. My mind just wanted to replay that kiss over and over and over again. This waiting thing is definitely going to be hard.