Chapter 8

"Jesse" and "Jessica" had been waltzing around the town as they were observing the work being done for Endercon. All the lights had been strung up, intertwining between each street light. The banners all hung on storefronts and notice boards all around town. Every citizen was bustling with excitement as they prepared for the event next week.

Little did they know the mayhem Romeo was planning to unleash. He had been reserving his powers just for this occasion. He knew the risk of releasing everything he had, but it would all be worth it in the end. He loved how the citizens adored him, even though they only adored him because of the fact that he looked like the twins. Oh little did they know what Ol' Romeo had in store for them.

The only thing standing in Romeo's way was Petra. She knew what he was up to, and she could stop him with just one word. He had to shut her up no matter what, so he wouldn't get caught red handed. Romeo had actually gone so far as to lock Petra up in her room until he felt like letting her out.

And Petra, she wasn't doing too hot at the moment. Romeo had recently locked her up in her room and left her there. He had told all of her friends that she needed to be left alone, so they hadn't checked on her in a couple days. She was practically starving and because of this, and she could hardly move.

After a while of her just laying on the bed, Petra heard the door being unlocked. She looked up just in time to see Romeo walking in his "Jesse" form. She glared at him as he sat on the bed next to her. He smirked as he placed a hand on her pale thigh.

"How's it going, sweetie?" Romeo asked.

Petra scowled at him, "Don't call me that! You're not Jesse!"

"HUSH!" he said, putting a finger over her lips, "We can't have anyone hearing you, now can we?"

Petra just glared at him as he took his finger off of her lips. He instead took a hold of her chin and made her look into his eyes. They turned from an emerald green to red with yellow pupils. Petra kept her scowl as they stared into each others' eyes. They stayed like that for a while, not willing to give in. After a while, Romeo chuckled and let go of her chin.

"Stubborn one, huh? Not for long!" he said teasingly.

Petra growled under her breath, "Don't you dare!"

Romeo chuckled as he started to lean down towards Petra. Petra gulped as he took a hold of her hips. She tried to thrash out of his grip, only causing him to grip harder onto her.

"Quit struggling! You'll never succeed!" Romeo shouted at her.

Petra scowled, "Over my dead body!"

"Be careful what you wish for..." Romeo said warningly, his eyes glowing brightly.

Romeo then proceeded to slide one of his hands up Petra's shirt. He grabbed at her breasts as he leaned in and kissed her. Petra resisted as best she could, but her body soon gave in. Her mind went blank as Romeo did as he pleased.

Once Romeo had gotten through with her, Petra was exhausted and passed out on the bed. Romeo chuckled as he fixed himself up before leaving the room.

"That should keep her quiet for a little while..." Romeo thought as he made his way back to the Endercon stadium.

—————————————————————

"You're joking right?!" Isa asked in shock.

Mevia shook her head, "I wish I could say we were, but we're not."

"How did this happen?" Reginald asked.

Mevia looked at him and shrugged, "I have no clue. He's a damn admin for Notch sake!"

While the women and guard talked things over, Milo looked over at Otto. He noticed how Otto seemed a bit more hesitant to talk than usual. Milo also noticed how Otto winced a couple times when he tried to straighten himself. Curious, Milo walked over to the older man.