The Kings Assistant (OoOs3)

No One's POV

If anyone who know Emiya would have to pick one word to describe him they would either say loyal or hardworking both of which were true.

Speaking for said assistant, he was currently filling out files and answering phone calls at the same time. Mitch was visiting Camp Oasis, along with Marshie, so that left Emiya to take care of mostly everything.

I say mostly everything because there is, of course things the king would want to do himself or simply Emiya can't do.

Emiya was nervous, this was the first time he actually took care of things on his own, usually he had Marshie there with him.

But Mitch assured him that he'd only be gone 1 or 2 days. That helped Emiya calm his nerves a little, he'd be fine for a few days, what kind of assistant would he be if he couldn't be independent.

But there was a problem.

Xylo had sent Mitch a letter saying to come to camp Oasis, that it was urgent. So Mitch left only notifying Emiya, Marshie and also rescheduling a few meetings that was scheduled over the next few days.

Day #1

Emiya was handling himself pretty well in his opinion.

Emiya was sitting on the king's throne, but maybe don't tell anybody that. Don't be a tattletale. It felt like sitting in a teacher's chair, it just filled you with pride.

And he was still being productive, signing forms, phoning people to tell them the king won't make it to their meeting. He go a few letters of people complaining in which he easily resolved.

Emiya went to bed at a regular time of 10.
He finished everything he needed to do.

It was a boring but great day.

Day #2

Emiya woke up 7 an sharp, doing his simple morning routine. Eating cereal, brushing his teeth, his hair and also tending to his feather.

By 9 am he was in the kings office doing more paperwork. He didn't want to risk seating on the throne, Mitch might come back and see him, he knew he wouldn't be mad but, it would be a little awkward.

By 11 am, Emiya was getting phone call after phone call, requesting a meet up with the king, and Emiya would always add them to a list saying he'll get back to them.

The day went by slow, it consisted of people asking where the king was. Emiya ended up missing dinner, not by purpose time just flew by without him noticing.

Emiya went to bed at a time of 2 am.
The day was busy, Emiya barely got any time to himself.

Day #3

Emiya again woke up at 7 am, feeling a bit tired but he ignored his urge to go back to sleep and went about his day, though he did miss breakfast because of an hour long phone call.

By 10 am Emiya was trying to calm a flock of angry atlanteans, they were demanding to know where their king is.

"The king will return shortly" Emiya was trying to keep his cool with these people but they just kept on going with rumours or false accusations, it was hard.

"So the king just up and left leaving his assistant in charge!" An angry man screamed out, "it was an urgent matter-" Emiya tried to reason with them, but they didn't listen.

"The king has responsibility's here he can't just leave!" A woman shouted, "the king has abandoned us!" Another person shouted.

Emiya was honestly so annoyed and fed up of these people.

"The king will return and for now I'm handling things the best I can" that's all he said before walking away.

He could hear the distant shouts of protests but he didn't bother to actually register the words.

11 am to 4 pm was non stop paperwork and calls some even calling twice, everybody was getting impatient.

Emiya never got to sleep that night.

Day #4

Since Emiya never got to sleep, he had more than seven cups of coffee to start his day, and that was it.

By 9 am, Emiya was back to work.

To say he was overjoyed to hear Mitch call out his name at 10:30 am, was an understatement.

"Emiya!" Emiya stood up to greet his king, "Welcome back Mitch" Emiya said, he rubbed his eyes trying to get the sleepiness out of them.

"Oh my goodness Emiya! You look... rough" Mitch said, taking in the assistants state, "Yeahhh... turns out being in charge by yourself is harder then it sounded" Emiya said, Mitch sighed, "That's kinda my fault, sorry for being gone so long I got distracted with things" Mitch apologized, Emiya yawned, " It's alright, just tell the people where you are next time, though i doubt that would change their reactions" Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Yeah they don't really like me all that much" Mitch said, Emiya hummed.

"You should go home Emiya" Mitch said, the assistant turned red from embarrassment, "But I have to finish my work-" Mitch cut him off, "that's an order Emiya, go home, eat, sleep and take care of your feathers".

Emiya giggled yet nodded, " yes sir".

Next Oneshots!
{\__/}
( • - • )          
/   >Maybe it is fair (OoOs3)
>No requests please!