Guns With Poison (FTOs4)

Series-FTO
Ship-Pat X Mitch
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pat's POV

Man, life really sucks right now, Micheals no longer guild leader, Mitch turned to the darkside, my wife broke up with me and took the kids and i'm suck with allumos in me. Right now i'm walking in the woods trying to clear my head of whats been happening recently but that's when I heard a laugh from a female echo through out the forest, evil laughter 'I think you should get out of here Boy' Allumos said "yeah I think I will" I said runing back the way I came, man I didn't realize how far I went into the forest, I was runing I heard the laughter again 'I think she's coming after us, I think you should give me control' Allumos said, I was about to agree before my vision went burry I couldn't think straight anymore I fell down my world was spining 'Pa-' Allumos tryed to talk but he suddenly went silent, the laughter was heard again this time closer, I tryed to fight the urge to sleep but in the end it was too strong, I passed out in the middle of a forest with a creepy laughing  girl.

I awoke again to see I was in a cage my hands were chained to the wall "Allumos?" I said, no respond "Allumos!" I tryed again no respond "oh I wouldn't try sweetie Allumos went nighty night for a while" he heard a female voice say the same voice that was laughing in the forest "who are you?" I asked "oh right how rude of me my names Reese and you are?" she asked I waited a few seconds to answer "pat" I said  "well nice too meet you Patrick" she said giggling "great now where the hell am I?!" I yelled "oh now now now keep your voice down love your in a underground dungen" she said to door to my cell opened and I could see her.

She had brown hair, a top hat, a tux suit but a yellow shirt other than a white one and what's really weird is her eyes one of them is green while the other is yellow and glowing.

She smiled at me, I glared at her "what are you?" I asked  "you tell first" she said closing the door leaving her and me in "I'm a gun slinger" I said coldy "ohh we don't see much of those anymore do we well i'm a god slayer" she stopped "a poison god slayer" my eyes widened she could poison me at anytime right now she must have noticed the way my eyes widened "relax I won't poison you I usally don't poison things a second time" she said, a second time she already poisoned "you..you" I didn't have any words "well yes look at your hand" she answered my not existint question I looked there was a yellow snake with glowing green eyes "the more green the eyes get the less time you have left to live it usally takes a week for you to die let's see I kidnapped and poisoned you on monday ughh don't you just hate mondays, You were asleep for a whole day so today is wednesday oh wait it's wednesday!" she shouted "I have to go I won't be back so...have a fun time dying love!" she yelled then disapeared into thin air.

Mitch's POV

The dark guild has sent me on a mission to a underground dungen saying there's a crazy poison god slayer there and since i'm the poison dragon slayer i'm unaffected by her powers, man and sundays are suppost to be my days off.

I walked down the stairs of the dungen nobody huh weird looks like this place was complety abandoned might aswell look around around. After looking in a few chests and jail cells there was nothing worth stealing so I decieded to head back on my way out I saw something purple flash at the corner of my eye I looked over to it and opened to door and what I saw was horrible It was Pat chained up to the wall looking as if he didn't eat in a few days, he was so pale, you could tell he was drained of power, he looked so fragile and weak, it broke my heart I've always had a crush on Pat it hurt seeing him like this. I ran over to him undoing the chains as quickly and gently as I could careful not to hurt him as he fell limp into my arms I quickly saw the snake on his hand the dark guild told me about them and about the green glowing eyes Pat's were past neon not a good sign but then I remebered what else the dark guild said saying that I have to power to remove the poison If I try hard enough and I will try.

It's been two days since I saved Pat, he hasn't awoken up yet but he looks a lot better than before less pale and looking stronger by day. I was sitting at a desk reading since there was nothing else to do in this log cabin, oh yeah I found this log cabin in the woods and since the dark guild will most likely kill him if I took he there I took him to this place.

I heard a cough come from the bedroom I quickly dropped my book and ran to the door and opened it, Pat was sitting on the bed looking confused and when he saw me he looked even more confused "Mitch?" he asked I smiled a little "yeah umm hey are you okay?" I asked "yeah i'm fine where am I and why am I here?" he asked, "well I got a mission from the dark guild too go to an underground dungen and umm I found you there hurt so I brought you back here" I answered he seemed confused at first then his eyes went wide he looked down at his hand "Don't worry I took the poison out of your system" I said quickly, he calmed down "umm then thank you" he said, he tryed standing up he almost fell over right after but I ran and caught him and sat him back on the bed "easy there" I said  "thanks again" his face turned red as he looked down i laughed a little "no problem"

Pat's POV

It's been atleast two hours since I woke up I haven't mentioned anything about why he joined the dark guild I didn't want to ruin the moment but he was about too anyway "I should probably head back to the dark guild" he said "yeah I should head to grimshade aswell" I said "yeah bet their worried" we stood up I was able to walk fine now, we went outside the cabin "hey Mitch" I asked "yeah?" he answered everything in my mind was telling me to kiss him "do you want to come here I don't know every sunday maybe?" I asked, Idiot! I mentally slapped myself for not kissing him he's probably gonna say n- "sure" he smiled "really okay cool see ya then" I said smiling like an idiot "see ya" he said and walked off, I started walking back to grimshade when

'Idiot' "shut up Allumos"