Naive Little Fallen (SNOs1)

Do you all remember in Supernatural Origins season 1, Brandon was a naive and friendly bean.

Cause I do.
Ship-Ritchie x Brandon

~

No One's POV

It was a calm night, the wind provided a nice breeze.

Brandon wished that he had working wings, this would've been the perfect night for a fly.

Brandon was currently waiting for Ritchie to come by.

The Druid was finally coming to visit him again, after what 5 days.

He said something about a dying old oak tree that needed his help, Brandon didn't really understand but still supported his boyfriend.

He did complain about Ritchie not coming to see him a lot though.

It was 9:30 a clock at night, and the Druid was supposed to be here by 10, Brandon had been sitting at the bottom of his treehouse since about 9.

He was just so excited for to see Ritchie again!

He wouldn't have noticed a man come out from the woods behind him if he didn't speak.

"Hello!?" A man yelled, Brandon jumped at the sound and spun around to see a decent looking man.

He had chestnut brown hair, wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt, his pants just simple baggy jeans and his shoes-wait actually he didn't have any, weird.

"Oh! Um, hi?" Brandon didn't know how to react to this situation.

"Hey! I didn't know someone lived out here" the man said, he walked closer to Brandon, Brandon felt like he should run but if the man was harmless and he ran, well that would just be impolite.

"Ah! Where are my manners? Im Marlin" the stranger introduced himself and stuck out his hand.

Brandon hesitantly shook his hand, "im Brandon".

"Well it's nice to meet you Brandon, say what are you doing out here in the middle of the night, all alone?" Marlin asked, Brandon pointed to his house.

"I live up there, I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come visit" he said, he didn't see the harm in telling him why he was out here, he seemed nice enough.

"Why are you out here?" Brandon asked, Marlin laughed lightly. This confused Brandon.

'What? Why is he laughing? I don't think I said anything funny? Did I?' He thought.

"I'm on my way to visit some of my family in Mythpire, but the problem is I'm not exactly sure how to get there" Marlin had a mischievous look in his eyes, "Say, you could help a poor guy out and lead me there could ya?" He asked.

And now Brandon's eternal conflict begins.

'Oh god! What do I do!?' He thought, 'Ritchie said to never trust strangers but.. Marlin has been nice to me so far? And Mythpire isn't that far from here- oh! But Ritchie would be worried!' Brandon couldn't decide what to do, so he went with what he thought was the morally correct option.