Peace At Last (SNOs2)

Requested by @Stormaqua33
PS: having a bit of a writers block and so the next few chapters are probably going to suck, sorry but I'm trying my best.
_______

It was a calm night, no clouds, just a small amount of breeze not to cold but not too hot.

All the vampires and werewolves were outside, partying.

The wild hunt has just been defeated, it was a occasion were all supernatural kind could celebrate.

The vampire Jackson is throwing a party to celebrate, all supernatural kind welcomed.

Brandon isn't going, he prefers to be alone.

And everyone knows if Brandon isn't going, Lucas probably isn't either.

~~~

Brandon had a small smile on his face, sitting on top on the whale.

"Brandon's the toffees ready!" Lucas yelled from inside.

Brandon didn't answer, Lucas will figure out his on top of the whale eventually.

"Brandon?" Lucas walked outside and looked up.

"Oh there you are" he said, flying up to the roof and sitting down next to Brandon.

"Here is your toffee" Lucas said, handing the cup to Brandon, who happily took a sip.

Sure it burned his tongue, but it was so good, he was too impatient to wait for it to cool down.

Brandon set his already empty tea cup down next to him.

The two brothers stayed on the roof, looking at the night sky, admiring the stars.

Brandon sighed, a smile rested on his face.

Lucas was also smiling.

"How did you remember we are brothers?" Brandon asked, Lucas shrugged.

"It just came to me, when you...you know, almost died" Lucas said.

A comfortable silence fell over them.

"I can't believe the wild hunts over now" Lucas said.

"Well believe it cause it's true" Brandon said, Lucas giggled and rolled his eyes.

"It's getting a little chilly, come on inside" Brandon said, jumping off the roof, using his wings to make him glide.

Lucas followed.

Lucas hadn't realized how cold he was outside until he went inside.

"I've got to feed Bean, then I'm heading to bed" Brandon said, Lucas nodded.

"It's supposed to get chilly tonight, so if it gets to cold where you sleep, come cuddle" Brandon said, well more like demanded.

Lucas chuckled.

"Yeah, noted" He said, heading up and out the whale.

Brandon fed Bean and layed down in bed.

He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Meanwhile Lucas is having a bit of trouble falling asleep.

Brandon was right when he said it would be chilly tonight, Lucas had two blankets over top him and was still cold.

So Lucas took Brandon up on the offer of cuddles, trying to fly down to the inside of the whale as silently as possible, he walked over to Brandon's bed.

Lucas crawled into the bed beside Brandon and snuggled into the blanket.

'Oh yeah, it's much warmer down here' he thought.

And in the warmth of the blankets and his brother beside him, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~

When morning came Lucas woke up to being kicked off the bed.

"Argh! What the heck!?" Lucas glared at Brandon, who was sitting on the bed innocently.

"I want toffee" Brandon stated.

Lucas rolled his eyes and flopped back on the bed.

"Make your own toffee!" He said, Brandon pouted.

"Pleaseeeee" Brandon asked, Lucas put a pillow over his face.

"Pleaseeeeee!" Brandon begged, Lucas rolled his eyes again.

Throwing the pillow at Brandon, Lucas got up and started to walk towards the exit.

Brandon clapped his hands, whispering a little "yay".

Lucas rolled his eyes for the third time this morning a he flew up the exit to go make his brother a toffee.

__________

We love abrupt endings

Next Oneshots
{\__/}
( • - • )          
/   > Welcome Back! (SNOs2)
  >Requests are closed!