Maybe It Is Fair (OoOs3)

Requested by @TurtleFoxZebra333

TW- Mentions of past abuse, alcohol and Swearing.

No One's POV

Lychee likes the Egyptian part of camp.

It's where most of his family lives.

And it's where the most chaos happens, perfect place to go if your bored.

Lychee feels the most safe in the Egyptian side of camp.

Safer than he feels in his own cabin if he's being honest.

He's been sleeping over at Ricarro's or Cal's.

Less of a chance to see Roman that way.

Ricarro hasn't been questioning it all that much, Lychee can tell Cal's concerned but he's holding back he's questions, waiting for Lychee to tell him himself.

This was Lychee's new family.

He was middle bro.

His heart still aches when he thinks of his old ones.

But that's okay.

He isn't very good at showing his emotions.

But he's good at suppressing them.

In fact, you could say he's a master at it.

But whenever he hears Ricarro call Xylo dad he can't help but tear up.

Why, he asks himself.

This never bothered him before so why now?.

That was a dumb question, he knows why.

Sitting at the Egyptian bar, Lychee was already on his third bottle.

All of the Dionysus children had a very high tolerance for alcohol.

He was only a little tipsy.

He was waiting for somebody to come back.

Both Ricarro and Cal left earlier.

He didn't want to leave the safety of the Egyptian pyramid.

Until that safety was tainted.

"Oh! Lychee, there you are!" Roman sat down beside him.

Lychee didn't look up, he's got atleast 7 wine bottles in his system and he didn't want to give himself a headache by looking at Romans Clothes.

"Mhm" he hummed to show he was listening. Lychee's head was resting in his hands.

Roman looked at the several empty wine bottles laying in front of Lychee.

"Oooh" Roman looked at Lychee at back at the bottles, Roman clearly didn't know how to address the fact that Lychee was drunk so Lychee spoke instead.

"Wha'the hell do you want?" Lychee slurred his words, Roman chuckled nervously, "well I'm not sure if you'll remember this but umm, another son of Dionysus is directing a play and I'm acting in it and was wondering if you wanted to act in it too!" Roman clapped his hands, as if Lychee had already said yes.

Lychee didn't even need to think about his answer.

"No" Lychee grabbed a wine bottle frowning when he realized it was empty.

Roman elbowed his side playfully, "Oh come on. It will be fun you could finally get your self out there, please for me?" Roman grabbed his arm almost making his head fall.

"Still no" Lychee said, leaning back in his chair. "Ugh, fine whatever, atleast let me take you back to your cabin" Roman went to help, Lychee swatted his hand away, "No! Ffuck off 'm waitin'...*hic* for Cal" Lychee slurred, he did a small hiccup and laid his head on the table.