I Don't Do Slimes (OoOs1)

No One's POV

Micheal hasn't left his cabin for a solid 9 hours, sure he had the occasional Austin come in and bug him or Ritchie coming to tell him to take a break, a request he ignored each time.

It was currently midnight, all the other campers asleep, while Micheal stayed awake, sitting at his desk. A small candle sat at the corner , making just the right amount of light needed for Micheal to continue working.

He hasn't eaten anything or drank anything for the past 7 hours. He hasn't slept in over 3 days.

He just needed to finish off this last project than he would sleep, he promised himself.

Even though the words in his book looked blurry and his writing started to look as though a kindergartener wrote it, he carried on.

He thought he would be finished the project by 1am, he wasn't, he was getting tired to the point where he was starting to just glance over the words written, he was trying to read them but his mind couldn't register them correctly. It was causing him to miss details causing him to get the wrong answers.

By point he was done it was 3am, he was sure he had gotten the last 20 answers wrong or that he missed a detail, and that thought bugged him a lot.

Micheal was tired, and he knew that the smart decision was to go to bed, wake up early to fix his mistakes. He won't get all the sleep he needs to counter the amount of sleepless nights his had, but it'll be good enough.

He'll drink some water and eat in the morning.

Austin said he has a date with Bri tomorrow, Micheal is 90% sure Bri doesn't really know and Austin is just planning on showing up and taking her somewhere.

Micheal doesn't mind though, he'll be done all his work and get to hang out with Ritchie all day, it's been awhile since he got to hang out with his boyfriend, Austin free.

Don't get him wrong, he loves Austin, he's his baby cub, but him barging in on him and Ritchie is not ideal.

Micheal climbed into bed, snuggling into the soft blankets, he knitted himself, what? He has hobbies.

He almost immediately passed out. His lack of sleep really catching up to him.

~

"Mama!" Micheal woke up to the not so sweet sound of Austin yelling.

"Mama bear!" He could hear Austin getting closer, Micheal groaned, and got up off his bed.

Micheal opened his cabin door, only to be greeted by a fist to the face.

"Ow! What the flip Austin!" Micheal said, he raised his hand to his nose, Austin looked panicked.

"Oops.." Austin giggled, "sorry mom" Austin did a nervous smile, Micheal sighed, "It's fine- and don't call me that" Micheal said.

"What happened?" Ritchie came out from his cabin, looking confused at the situation.

"I went to knock on Mom's door but he opened it, so I accidentally punched him in the face" Austin explained, that nervous smile still on his face.

Ritchie clearly wasn't expecting that, but still looked amused at the situation.

"Don't call me- ah you know what, whatever" Micheal was gonna tell Austin off for calling him that, but Austin was never going to truely learn and stop, and honestly Micheal didn't really want him too.

"Wait Austin, Why are you even here still don't you have that thing with Bri?" Ritchie asked, Austin nodded.

"I just wanted to say bye, and wish me luck because today is the day" Austin announced , "drum roll please!" Austin started doing drumming motions with his hands, Micheal and Ritchie stared confused, "I purpose!" Austin took out a ring, Both Micheal and Ritchies eyes widened, "Purpose! Austin you aren't even dating!?" Micheal yelled, Austin shrugged, "Yeah that's what Xylo said too" Austin put the ring away.