The Only One I Trust (FTOs5)

Requested by aahhhhHhHHhhHHHhHH

—————-

No One's POV

Monty doesn't understand what happened.

He woke up, no one was around and his head feels weird. Weird as in it feels lighter, like it's easier to think.

He needs his sister, she'll explain what's going on with his head and how to fix it, she always has a solution.

Monty started to wander aimlessly around the island in search of his sister. He had no clue where he was on the island but once he finds his sister she'll help him, she always there for him.

Even though Monty's a time wizard, he's always had a hard time telling time without anything to base it off. Sure he had the sun to base it off but.. he's always had a bad sense of direction, he's not sure which way it sets and rises.

Where's his sister? He's been looking since forever, he misses her.

What if she forgot about him and left?.

No she's not the type to be forgetful.

What if something bad happened?

He remembers that other guild coming here, angry, angry at his sister and his entire guild.

Oh what is he thinking! His sisters the strongest person he knows, she's fine! He just has to keep looking, he'll find her eventually.

Is that a hole? Oh! It's huge!.

How did a hole this huge end up here?.

He jumped down to the floor of the creator, there was no one around.

Maybe his sister made this hole fighting, though if she did where is his sister?.

There lingering magic in the air here, he doesn't really recognize most of it but he definitely recognizes his sister's magic in the air, so his sister was here but where's she now?

Oh wait, there's her coat!.

Monty walked over to the abandoned coat.

If Monty knew his sister, which he does, he knows his sister practically never takes her coat off. Monty could only think the worst, when he picked up the coat and saw it also has a lot of holes and burn marks in it.

Monty's always been a a positive person but right now all his mind could think of was negative things.

His sister's dead.

The words echoed through his mind, as he held the coat tightly.

Monty sat down and brought his knees to his chest, he held the coat like a life line.

Monty couldn't help it, he started crying, his sister always said crying was for the weak, but he couldn't help it.

Then again Mori always said its okay to cry, that it means you're not weak, you've just been strong for too long.

But is Monty really that strong, he let himself get defeated and failed to save his sister.

His train of thought brought him to a realization.

His magic!.

His magic's strong even his sister says so, she she was really... gone, Monty could surely bring her back with it.

Monty stood up, still holding the coat.

He tried to focus all his energy all his concentration on his powers.