Two months away....

There are only two months until the wedding. And I'm stressing out! I still need to get the guy's measured for their tuxedos, flower arrangements, and a place to have the reception.

♥♡♥♡

I was sitting at the kitchen table, combing through bridal magazines, when the doorbell rang. I put the magazine down, and went to answer the door. I peaked through the peep hole, and squealed.

"Benedict, come in!" I said opening the door.

He, and a girl slightly shorter than him walked in, before I closed the door.

"So," I said looking at my friend. "Who's this lovely lady?"

"This is my girlfriend, Sophie. Sophie, this is Artemis. One the best friends, and fan, I could ever have."

"Well sit down. You guys want something to drink?"

"I'll have a glass of water." Sophie said.

Benedict didn't want anything, so I got Sophie and myself water.

"What brings you two to here?" I asked.

"Well," Benedict said. "I wanted to introduce my two best girls two each other. But, I had lost your number. I managed to track your mom's number. I called her, and got your address."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Did we interrupt anything?" Sophie asked.

"Not really. Just looking through bridal magazines. I still haven't picked out flower arrangements."

"You're getting married?" Sophie asked.

"Yep. I've only two months left, and I still need to get the guy's measured for their tuxedos, flower arrangements, and a place to have the reception. I'm about ready to say 'screw it!' and go to Vegas." I said, rubbing my temples.

"We could help you."

"Really? No offense Sophie, I don't know you."

"That's okay. Any friend of Ben's a friend of mine. I actually helped a friend of plan her wedding."

I hugged her, thanking her over and over.