Two days away...

It's only two days away from Ashley and I's wedding. I don't about Ashley, but I was nervous as hell. Today, Ashley and I are heading to the airport to pick up my parents.

"Can you believe it? We're only two days away." Ashley said as we pulled up to the gate.

"I know."

We got out, and walked into the departure lobby to wait for my parents. A few minutes later, they, along with a bunch of other people, walked through the gates. Ashley and I rushed over to them, and welcomed them with hugs.

....

My parents have been in town not even in a day, and they're already curbing me and Ashley away from the stressful stuff. My mom said that I need to rest as much as possible before the big day.

While they were taking care of things, the girls and I were in my room, talking about my honeymoon.

"So," Juliett said. "Are you guys gonna do any kinky stuff in Italy?"

I shook my head.

"Pregnant women can't fly." I said grinning.

It took them a couple of a seconds to realize that I had said before they started bombarding me with hugs. Carefully avoiding my stomach.

"How far along are you?" Sammi asked.

"Four months. Ashley's going to finally get his little princess."

"You're having a girl? What're you going to name her?"

"Elizabeth Deveraux Winona Purdy. Elizabeth Deveraux was my birth mom's maiden name before she got married. I thought since she's no longer alive, I could carry on her memory by naming my baby after her." I explained.

I wiped a few tears away, before I could become a blubbering hormonal mess. The girls comforted me, and hugged me.

........

As friends and family piled into spur backyard for the rehearsal dinner, the girls made sure I was off my feet. After every one had eaten, and had their glasses of champagne, I walked up to the mic stand.

"If I could have everyone's attention, I would like to propose a couple of toasts."

They all quieted down, and turned to me.

"My first toast, is to not only my parents, but the rest of the boys as well. As you may or may not know, I survived a fire that killed my biological parents. I was put through foster care, and multiple families.

There were two foster brothers in the mix, that helped me heal from the fire. Thank you Jinxx and Jake, for helping me.

And thank you mom and dad, for giving me a loving home, and a brother that I thoroughly enjoyed picking on. To family."

"To family."

"My second toast, is to my wonderful fiance, Ashley. You are the best any girl could ask for. I'm so glad that I can call you mine. To love."

"To love."

After their glasses were empty, I had Ashley come stand to me.

"I also have some news. Unbeknownst to Ashley, I've had to cancel our honeymoon. Which sucks, but I have a hood reason. Pregnant women can't fly."

Ashley picked me up and swung me in a circle while everyone clapped.