Explanation time...

I can't believe it. My former foster brothers were standing confront of me.

"Artemis? Is that you?" Jake asked.

I nodded, and ran into his open arms.

"I can't believe you guys are here." I said.

I pulled back and turned around.

"CC, these two are the foster brother's I told you about. Guys, CC is my brother."

As the guys shared embarrassing stories about me, Ashley walked in. He froze in place.

I pulled him into the bunk area.

"What're you doing here?" He asked.

I explained everything to him.

"But that's not all." I said.

I took his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"You're going to be a dad." I said.

He kissed me then bent down until he was level with my stomach.

"Hi, little one. I'm your daddy. I'm going to love you with all my heart." He whispered.

He kissed my stomach before standing up.

"Hey Artemis? Can I see you a sec?" CC asked.

"Yeah."

I walked back to the living area.

"Remember your friend you told me about when mom and dad adopted you?" My brother asked me.

"Yeah. What about him?" I asked confused.

As CC explained, Jake and Jeremy parted to reveal someone I had not seen in 15 years.

Then the flash backs started.

~~~~

Age 2:

Andy and I were having a sleepover. That night, there was a real bad thunderstorm. I've hated storms like these since I was a baby.

I had woken up after a big clap of thunder shook the house. I was sitting up in bed with my skull n' crossbones blanket over my head.

"Missy? Are you otay?" Andy asked.

He helped me get over my fear that night.

Age 3:

It was Andy and I's birthday. I was sitting alone in the house. I didn't want a birthday party. I wanted to go to sea world and spend it with Andy.

"Why aren't you outside, sweetie?" Andy's mom asked.

"I hate party. Want Andy." I said pouting.

~~~~

I came to reality when I felt water splash on my face.

I spit the water that was in my mouth, out.

"Who did that, and why?" I asked.

"I did. You blacked out after you saw Andy." Jake said.

I sat up and looked around.

"Where is he?"

"He's waiting outside with the others."

I told Jake I would be out there after I changed clothes. He nodded and left the bus.

I stripped my clothes off and placed them on my bunk. I rummaged through my suitcase and threw on a pair of daisy dukes and threw on a one-shoulder sweater that said 'Purdy's Girl'.

I slipped on some flip-flops' and headed outside. Ready for anything.

AN: The out isn't what I had originally made, so I had to remake it. :'(