Family Reunion

I woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapping their way around my waist, and my boyfriend's face tucked into my neck.

He kissed my jaw and murmured, "Morning."

I turned around and kissed him on the nose.

"Morning."

He kissed me for a bit before getting out of bed. I sat up and grabbed my phone. I dialed my brother's number. He picked up after the fourth ring.

"Hello?" He answered sleepily.

"Hey."

"Hey. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"A quarter after ten. That'll give me enough time to pack a few extra things."

We talked a little bit more before I got up to take a shower. After my shower, I put on a shirt that supported the day of the dead, and a pair of black skinny jeans that had a tear/hole just below my left knee. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of orange juice.

"Hey, I'm going to visit my brother for a few days. So, you'll have to be alone for a while." I said before taking a gulp of juice.

"That's fine. My friends and I gonna be going on a road trip."

"Where to?"

"Just wherever we feel like going." Ashley said munching on some Fruit Loops.

I put my glass down. I knew that I had to tell him that I'm pregnant sooner or later.

"Sweetie? You okay?"

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine." I said absent-minded.

"You're not. Something's on your mind. I can tell."

"I've been a little tired lately. No big deal." I said waving my hand in the air.

I walked up stairs and packed all my piercings, hair accessories, war paint, and bandanas. Ashley left to go back to his house so he could pack for his road trip.

I grabbed my snapbacks with the batman symbol, and the hello kitty hat that I secretly stole from him. Then I stepped into my pair of heels that were red on the bottom with a black heart.

I grabbed my bags, and walked to the living room. As I set my bags down, the doorbell rang. I opened to reveal my brother CC holding a giant stuffed black teddy bear with a purple ribbon around it's neck.

"Hey!" He said grinning.

He put the bear down and gave me a bear hug.