Melleth....

It's been about a couple months or so since the boys learned about my miscarriage. During their second week of staying at my parents' house, Ashley and I rekindled our relationship. He took me on a walk through the park, and took me to the perfect spot to watch the sunset.

I fell in love with him all over again. After the two weeks were up, the boys left for the UK. Unbeknownst to them, I was going to surprise them at their last show tonight. I had flown in at four in the morning, and checked into my hotel. 

Currently, I was at clothing shop, looking for a new jacket to wear to the concert. I had forgotten mine back home, and thought to get a new one. I was about to grab one that had a puppy pendandt as the zipper, when another hand grabbed it at the same time. 

"Sorry." We said the same time. 

I turned to Benedict Cumberbatch. 

"Artemis?" He asked surprised. 

"Yeah. It's good to see you Benedict. I'm suprised you remembered my name." 

"Well, how could I forget my number one fan?" He chuckled. 

I blushed a little bit. 

"Here you take, it." I said. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes. Though I'm surprised you're grabbing one with a puppy as a zipper." 

"It's for my girlfriend. It's her birthday in a couple of days." 

"Oh. Well tell her I said happy birthday." 

We talked for a little bit more, exchanged numbers, and went our seperate ways. I did manage to buy a hoodie with Sherlock and John Watson on it. After that, I headed to my hotel room, and waited for the concert.