Ashley pops the question

I had been waiting for a few minutes, when Ashley called. As we talked, Jake, Jinxx, Andy, and CC climbed into the bus.

I put a finger to my lips, signaling them to be quiet.

"Listen kitten. I have to go. I have get some sleep before we leave."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later."

I hung up, and waited for him.

"What's taking you so long?!" CC groaned.

"I was just talking to Artemis."

I couldn't stop myself, from giggling at the dreamy sound in his voice.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" Jinxx asked.

"I heard a....giggle. A girly giggle. Who's on the bus?" Ashley asked.

"No one. Just us." Jake said, shrugging his shoulders.

Ashley pushed his way through, and smiled. He picked me up, and swung me around in the small space.

"You can put me down. Gettin' dizzy here." I said.

He put me down, and pecked me on the lips.

"Get a room you two." Andy said, pretending to gag.

"I actually do have a hotel room. It's one of those family sweets. So there's two extra beds. I can see if you guys can use those."

They agreed, and when they went back to get their stuff, Ashley stopped.

"Hon, are you okay?" I have asked.

"I actually have something I wanted to say to you." He said, nervously.

"Okay....."

"Artemis, the first time I saw you, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Your hair, auburn at the time, glowed like an amber stone held up to the sun. Eyes glittering with happiness. Ever since that day, I fell more in love with you. Every time you smiled, laughed, giggled, other did something I found cute, I fell deeper."

I watched from the corner of my eye, as CC handed him a small cube-shaped box. I gasped softly as he got down on one knee. I placed my free hand over my mouth to keep the sobs from spilling out.

"Artemis Katherine Coma, would you do me the honour, by becoming my bride?"

I was so overcome with joy, I could only nod. He placed the ring on my finger, then stood up. The guys cheered and wolf whistled.