We'll be alright...

CC PoV

The news about my sister's miscarriage took its toll on all of us. Especially Ashley. Artemis refused to come out of her room. The only time I caught her out of her room, was when she snuck food from the fridge.

Artemis PoV

It's been a couple of days since the boys came home. I knew that I couldn't avoid them forever, so I decided to get up super early, and fix everyone breakfast.

I fixed eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, and coffee. I placed the food on the table, and poured everybody their coffee, before placing it on the table.

"I smell baco-Artemis?"

I turned my head slightly, to Ashley from the corner of my eye.

"Hi." I said softly.

He walked over to me, and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry!" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, in a hurt voice.

"I thought you wouldn't want me any more. I tried so hard, Ashley. I ate all the right foods, took prenatal vitamins. Exercised when I could, I...I guess, I'm not meant to have kids."

Then I took a whiff of his breath.

"Why do you smell like alcohol?" I asked, wrinkling my nose.

"He started to drink excessively after you left." Jinxx said walking into the kitchen.

I shrugged Ashley's hands off, and turned in Jinxx's direction.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you know how he used to drink before tour? Take that, and multiply it by two."

"What about the others?"

"Jake and CC were fine. A little depressed, but nothing they couldn't handle. But Andy....." His voice trailed off.

"What about me?"

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." I muttered to myself. 

I turned around, again, to see Andy standing in the doorway, wearing nothing but a white t-shirt. and a pair of black boxers. Wait...Andy never wore a shirt to sleep in on the tour bus. I narrowed my eyes. 

"Take it off." I said. 

"What?" He asked. 

"The shirt. Lose it. You never wore a shirt to sleep in on  the tour bus. I repeat, lose your shirt. NOW." 

"No." He said crossing his arms. 

"Excuse me? You're in my house. And my parents house. So whatever we say goes, goes. Now lose the fucking shirt!" I said, in a calm, but deadly voice. 

"No." 

That's it. 

I tackled him to the ground. I managed to pin his arms under my legs. 

"Jinxx, there's a pair of scissors in the draw next to the silverware. Would you kindly grab them for me?" I asked sweetly. 

"With pleasure." He said smiling. 

He grabbed the scissors, and handed them to me. I cut Andy's shirt off, and gasped at what I saw. His ribs were visible, and his hip bones were starting to show as well. I got off Andy, and pulled on my hair. 

"You bastard. I thought you said that you were never got to do this!" I growled. 

I turned to Jinxx, and Ashley. 

"How long has this been going on?" I asked. 

"It started a couple of days after you left. He ate less, and less. Then, he hardly ate at all. The only time he would eat, was when we forced him too. Even then, he would throw it up as soon as we weren't around." Ashley said. 

"That's it." I said heading towards the stairs. 

I dragged Jake, and my brother from their rooms. Then I kindly woke my parents up, and had them come downstairs as well. 

"W-What's going on?" Jake said, trying not to yawn. 

"Family meeting. I want to know why the hell, your guys' health has plummeted the last month. And if you try to get out of talking, I'm going to have my parents back me up. So don't even think about it." I hissed. 

"You want to know why? Alright. It's because of you. Ever since you left, the vibe has sucked." Andy said. 

"Don't you fucking dare blame this on me, Andrew Denis Biersack. I chose to leave for my own reasons. What happened after I left, was your own damn, fucking fault." 

"But you didn't have to leave," Jake said. "We could've helped you get better." 

I laughed. 

"I couldn't go back even if I wanted to." 

I lifted my shirt, and showed them my surgical scar. It didn't heal properly with in the first weak, so they had to re-cut it, and sew it back up. 

"I had to go back to the hospital, because my scar wasn't healing right with in the first week. I asked why, and it was because of the smoke I had inhaled accidentally on tour. And in order for it to heal right, I had to be in a smoke-free zone. Like I said earlier, I couldn't back even if I wanted to." 

I lowered my shirt back down, and crossed my arms. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't go back to the place that caused my babies to die in the womb." I said, before opening my eyes. 

__________________________________________________________________________