Emotionally tired...

It's been a month since my surgery. I named my babies Jordan Samantha Purdy, and Ashley Abrocket Benedict Purdy. I was able to bury them at the cemetery in my home town.

The only people that know about my situation, are my parents. I moved back in with them after selling my house. Their basement was big enough for my stuff, so I didn't half to sell all of my stuff.

Today the boys were coming over since their tour was taking a two week break. I told mom to not let them see me.

CC PoV

Today was the start of our two we break from tour. Ever since my sister left, the vibe for the rest of the tour had sucked. Artemis was our own mini pep squad. She would get us pumped up for each show.

Ashley and Andy took her absence the hardest. Ashley started to drink excessively, and Andy hardly ever ate. The only time he did eat, was when Jake, Jinxx, and I made him.

When we arrived at my parents' house, I noticed that there was three cars in the driveway instead of two, like usual. I parked on the side of the curb, and shut the car off.

"Guys, let's try to be happy. Or...some what happy. Okay?" I said.

They sighed, then nodded their heads 'yes'. We got out, shut our doors, and walked into the house. Unprepaired for what layed before our eyes.

Artemis PoV

My parents and I were on the couch having a BBC Sherlock Marathon. I've been a fan of Benedict's since I saw him portray Stephen Hawking in a movie, when I was 13. As I got older, I obtained every piece of work he had ever done. And when I was 20, I got to personally see him in a play about Frankenstein. And, by a stroke of pure luck, I ran into him a couple hours after the show, when me, my parents, and CC were at a restaurant. He was nice enough to give me an autograph and a pitcure to go with it.

"Hey mom, when the boys get here, I don't want them to see me."

"Why?" She asked.

"Seeing their faces will bring up painful memories. Plus, I can't face Ashley, knowing that he still thinks Im pregnant, when I'm really not."

She opened her mouth to say something, when the front door opened. I froze, knowing who it would be.

"Hey mom - Artemis!?" My brother said in surprise.

"Boys, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment?" My mom asked.

After the boys and my mom disappeared into the kitchen, I grabbed all the Sherlock dvds and booked it to my room downstairs. I put the dvds on my computer desk, leaped onto my bed. I grabbed my pillow, and cried into it.

I didn't want to see the boys at all. Just hearing my brother's voice brought up the painfull memories of me telling him and Ashley that I was pregnant.

I was tired. Not just mentally, but physically, and emotionally as well.

CC PoV

The boys and I followed my mom into the kitchen. When we saw Artemis sitting on the couch, I could tell that she had lost the glow she once had, and her hair was flat.

"Mom, what's Artemis doing here? How long has she been here? Is she okay?" I asked.

"First off, calm down. Secondly, your sister's been here for the past month. Thirdly, no. She is not okay." My mom said.

"What's wrong with her?" Ashley asked.

"I really shouldn't tell you this, but to hell with it. Artemis had a miscarriage."

My heart stopped when I heard this. And I'm pretty sure the boys's hearts stopped as well.

"She said that the doctor said that the reason that happened, is because she wasn't able to carry them to full term."

"Them?" I said hoarsely.

"Twins. A boy, and a girl." She said.

"Did she name them?" Ashley asked.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and squeezed it comfortingly. My mom nodded her head.

"Jordan Samantha Purdy, and Ashley Abrocket Benedict Purdy." She said, trying not to cry.

She reached into the pantry above the fridge and got a picture.

"Here. She had a nurse swaddle them, and take their picture."

She handed the pitcure to Ashley. Tears splashed onto the photo, before Ashley dropped to his knee, and let out a pain-filled cry. I bent down and looked at the picture. The little girl was a miniature version of Ashley, while the boy was a miniature version of Artemis. We all cried along with Ashley. Sad that we wouldn't get to know our niece and nephew.