Boy? Or Girl?

It's been a couple of months since the boys went on tour. And couple of months since I was reunited with three of the most important people in my life.

Today was my 18 week ultrasound check up. I'm so freaking excited!

My baby bump had become more pronounced as time passed. Though I was able to hide it if I sucked my stomach in.

Two weeks ago at the last ultrasound, was the first time Ashley and I heard the baby's heart beat. I've never seen him that happy in the time we've been together.

For the outfit I was wearing to the appointment was: a knee-length, white dress, a jean jacket, and a pair of black Delman boots I got at Bloomingdales. I curled my hair, put on my make up and jewelry, then I grabbed my purse, and set off to find Ashley.

I made my way to the stage, and found CC.

"Hey. Have you seen Ashley?" I asked.

"No. You might want to check with Andy, or Jake." He said.

"Okay. Thanks."

I checked with both Andy and Jake, and they said that they hadn't seen him either. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to surprise Ashley instead.

....

I rode in a taxi back to the camp-like area were the bus was. The doctors visit was not, a good one. Everything went fine. I was going to have not one, but two babies. One boy, and one girl. Then everything went down hill when she went to check their heartbeats. Nothing.

She got a doctor to take a second look. He confirmed my worst fears. My babies died in the womb. He scheduled a surgery in two hours, so I could them removed.

When I arrived at my destination, the boys were still playing at the concert. I gathered all my things, left a quick note. Saying that I had to run back home, and that I was okay.

I jumped back in the taxi, and headed back to the hospital. I payed the taxi driver the money, and checked myself in. Knowing this'd be the last time I would be pregnant for a while.

Ashley PoV

Whoo! That was the best show by far. When the boys and I loaded onto the bus, we noticed that Artemis wasn't on the bus.

"Artemis? Are you here?" I called out.

When I was answered by silence, I ran back to the bunks.

"She's gone! All her stuff is gone too!" I said.

"I found something!" Jinxx yelled.

I ran back to the boys to see Jinxx holding a note.

"It says, 'Boys, I'm alright. I just had to run home. I promise you'll see me soon." Jinxx read.

I hope my girlfriend's alright.