Take that back!

I arrived at the arena with an hour to spare before the concert. So I walked around the merchandise tables, seeing if there was anything new.

After I bought a few things, I made my way to my seat, and waited. As I waited, I got a text from CC.

Hey. Just checking on you before the concert starts. How are you? ~ Brother Bear

I'm fine. How's everyone? ~ Little Bear

Good. Andy's almost back to eating what he used to. ~ Brother Bear

That's great! Hey, I've got to go. I promised the neighbors that would walk their dog. ~ Little Bear

....

The concert was going great. They were half-way through Bullet Proof, when Andy yelled, "Stop!"

He walked over to the right side of the stage, and pointed to some one in the crowd.

"This motherf***** has been flipping us off the entire time. I've ignored it most of the concert, but I can't any longer. If you're f***ing gonna do that, then get the f*** out."

As he ranted, my eyes surfed the crowd. After a couple of minutes, I found the guy. I made my way over.

"Hey! What the hell is your problem?! If you don't like them, then go." I said.

"You're not the boss of me." He said before pushing me away.

I was kept from falling, by some fans who caught me. They helped me back up.

"I may not be your boss, but when someone threatens my family and friends, or pisses them off, they piss me off. So get the get the hell out, or I'll make the wrath of god seem like a Sunday brunch."

He narrowed his eyes before, security came and escorted him out. The fans cheered, and hollared. I did a mock bow before returning to my spot. The boys finished the concert, and I enjoyed watching them.

After they finished the concert, I went back to the bus, and waited for them.