OOPS........

I wrapped my arms around my brother, and held on like there was no tomorrow. A few tears escaped from my eyes. CC pulled away and wiped them away with his thumb.

"I take it that you missed me?" He asked.

I smacked his shoulder playfully. He laughed and picked up my bags.

"So...should I kick Ashley's ass now, or later?"

I froze.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"It took me awhile. When you started texting, I was curious, but respected privacy. When Ashley left his phone on he bus one time, I snooped through his contacts, and found your number. That's when it pieced together for me. How long?"

"A year, 8 months, and 4 days."

He just laughed and shook his head. I hope he won't kill/hurt Ashley.

♡♥♡♥♡

We arrived at the place the tour bus being held at ten minutes later. CC parked the car, and got out. I put my hair in a messy bun on my head, yanked Ashley's hello kitty hat, and hopped out.

I slung my giant purse over my shoulder, and walked with my brother to the bus. No one was there yet, so we got first choice on the bunks. I was on the bottom, and CC got the one right above me.

"Hey CC?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

I bit my lip.

"Nevermind. It's stupid."

I grabbed the bear he gave me, and burried my face in it. I heard a soft thump, then felt my brother's hand on my back.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"......"

"What?"

I looked at my brother. Afraid of what he might say.

"I'm.....pregnant."

CC's eyes hardened with anger, and clenched his jaw in anger.

"CC, please. I haven't been this scared since I was five. I'm scared that he'll leave me."

His expression softened a bit. He gently pulled me out of my bunk. He pulled me to the mini living area in the bus.

He sat on the couch, and pulled me onto his lap. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I can't promise that he won't do any of that. But I can promise that I will help you in any and every way I can. I can also promise, that if Ashley hurts you in any way, be uttered emotionally or physically, I will kick his ass."

"Whose ass are you kicking?"

I looked to see two people I never thought I'd see again.

"Jake? Jeremy?"