1K READS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

That was a lot...sorry...but OMG 1K READS!!!

IK It's horizontal, I'm doing this on my laptop and I just screens hotted it, so

IK It's horizontal, I'm doing this on my laptop and I just screens hotted it, so...don't judge me.

Thank you so much for 1k reads!!! I really cannot say enough how much this means to me. I will try to get chapter 13 out ASAP, but here is a little sneak peak in case you are interested.

Sneak Peak 1: 

I'm sitting in the kitchen, basically just zoning out. I mean, what else am I supposed to do? My mom's giving me another one of her lectures about how stupid I am and how much of a disappointment I am to her. She constantly says she wishes I'd never been born, which does hurt but I mean I'm used to it by now. After dealing with this for seventeen years, you tend to learn all the tricks they have. Which isn't very many. She usually says the same thing every time, tells me to get out because she doesn't wanna see me, and the next day it's like nothing ever happened.

Sneak Peak 2:

When Julie told me she was going to be playing at the Hollywood Music Hall, I kinda freaked out a little. I've been trying to get Dirty Candy on the list for like, ever. Of course, Julie's band gets on there, they're kinda a big deal. I mean, they did play the Orpheum. They deserve it. I went home and asked my dad for a ticket, because well, Dirty Candy isn't to the point where we're making any money---yet. My dad seemed kinda weird about the whole thing, but who knows why he acts that way anymore. I've kinda learned to ignore it. It's becoming a regular thing, like his aggressiveness towards Julie's band. Speaking of which, I should probably warn her. Since I found out what a two-face my dad is, I've never been able to look at him the same way again. It takes everything in me not to yell at him for it.