Chapter 47: Core 6?

The four of them leave the hotel, stopping to get some snack and blankets on their way before meeting Nino at the park.

"Hey dudes!" Nino shouts to them, waving from the spot he found. "I saw you did a photoshoot today Mari. You and Adrien looked great in the picture Alya sent me" He says to Marinette, shooting a wink at Adrien.

Marinette smiles, "Haha thanks Nino. It was all fun until I had an angry akumatized model coming after me" she laughs "plus I had a really great modelling partner to help me out" she adds, giving Adrien a little nudge.

"Hey Marinette" a voice says from behind her "sorry I'm late, but I brought some more snacks to make up for it"

She turns around to see that it's Luka. "Luka! I'm so glad you made it!" she exclaims excitedly, giving him a hug.

Adrien and Luka look at each other for a brief moment. Adrien giving him a glare and Luka giving him a kind smile.

"Well we better start getting set up, it's not gonna be too long before the movie starts" Alya suggests and everyone nods in agreement.

The six of them begin to set up the blankets and pass out snacks. Once they're set up, Adrien quickly sits down beside Marinette before Luka gets the chance to and Alya and Nino sit together, leaving Luka on his own blanket with...

"Where am I supposed to sit?" Chloé asks. Alya rolls her eyes at the blonde girl "on a blanket like the rest of us." Adrien tries his best to hold back a laugh knowing exactly what Chloé's response was going to be.

Chloé frown, "You want ME to sit on the GROUND alone?!" she says throwing her arms up in the air.

"You can sit beside me if you'd like Chloé? My blanket has lots of space" Luka suggests to her.

Chloé turns wide eyed to look at Marinette. She knows that Chloé never really cared much for Luka considering his relation to Juleka and the fact that the two girls didn't have a great track record. Marinette just gives her a little nod of encouragement.

Chloé gives a little huff and goes to sit beside Luka on his blanket. "Popcorn?" Luka asks and Chloé takes it from him, a little surprised at his kindness towards her.

The movie begins and everyone sits quietly to watch while they eat their snacks. Adrien and Marinette both go in to get some popcorn at the same time, causing Adrien's face to go bright red. "S-sorry!" he says immediately pulling his hand away causing Marinette to giggle quietly.

What was wrong with him! He thinks to himself. They both had just done a photoshoot together today which was very up close and personal and now he was a blushing mess because he touched her hand?! Get it together Agreste!

"So what was the deal with the shoot today" Nino whispers to Alya. The two of them have seen this movie a million times and weren't missing anything by talking quietly.

"Chloé invited Mari to the shoot because Adrien wasn't doing great, but then when she got there it just proceeded to distract him even more so the photographer pulled her in to replace the other model" Alya informs her boyfriend.

"You're kidding?!" Nino says "The dude was probably through the roof!"

"He was, you should've seen them Nino they were adorable. It's just there's something keeping her from accepting she likes him a think, or maybe someone?"

Nino looks at his girlfriend confused "Someone? You think maybe she feels something for Luka still?" he asks her and Alya and she shake her head. "No I don't think its Luka, I don't know that it's anyone at all I just think there's something she isn't telling everyone"