The introduction??

Well we must have met eye to eye when i weirdly stared at the screen at Eurovision. If not... I am Ethan Torchio, I am 20 years old, turning 21 on 8th of October this year, which makes me a libra if you care enough.

I am the drummer of the famous band Måneskin, in fact, I was the last one who joined it. Some friends call me Edgar, I am 5'8 tall. Too much information??? Sorry.

Let's start with the real story, the reason why I am writing this. I...Uh
Let's just say I was born somewhere else than anyone from here. I don't know exactly where.

The fact is that my mom always told me stories from my childhood and about our life there. When you are born...There are godmothers, who give you gifts...Or so I thought...

You know how every girl has her period...Yeah well...That was one of the gifts from my godmother, Celia. My mom told me that she wanted to heal me from all the pains from all of my life, but she did the spell wrong, so when I turn 21 I will start my...well you know. Mom always told me that this is a gift and I should thank Celia. WHAT GIFT??? This more like a curse...I feel like Aurora and Celia is Maleficent.

I wanted to forgive Celia, but I always thought of the "gift" and how am I going to endure it...Sure there are some other gifts from the godmothers: There is Angeline, the blonde and the green lover, who gave me "the most beautiful hair, straight, and shiny" and she told me to "never chop it, keep it long" so I did, and I like it. There are two others, Adelita and Bacchus. Adelita is a young godmother with black hair and green eyes who gave me the intelligence and Bacchus, named after a greek god, is a blonde haired tall godfather who gave me "the most beautiful face, and body, just like greek gods".

I love all the gifts but I am still creeped out by the one from Celia.

|||Author's note||| Hi! I am really happy to write this but there are some things you should know.
1.I have two important exams this month on 22 and 24 June and I will probably won't post that much, but I will try to be as active as I can.
2. This story takes place more in Ethan's point of view, but there are some changes during the story.
3. This is not like their life at all. I made some huge changes, like:
-The Eurovision was a long time ago
-They only released "Beggin' "; "Torna a casa"; "Take me out"; "Zitti e Buoni" and some others but I will tell you during the POV what they didn't release.
I hope you like it!!