Finding the muse

When we got back to the hotel I changed in something comfy and I was about to rehearse a little on my drum pad. But suddenly someone rushes in my room and I can see only his legs, again Damiano.

Me: Damiano what the hell, you scared the moo out of me.
Damiano: NOOO THERE ARE ALIENS HUNTING US.
Victoria: Oh no. Not again.
Thomas: Damiano...How high are you?
Damiano: You idiot! It's "hi! how are you?"
Thomas: Yes, my bad.
Damiano: You can't even speak Italian, your native language.
Victoria: Ethan why are you half naked, your hair in a bun and with Damiano in your room?
Me: Verrrrrry funny. I just took a shower and he rushed in. Now can you get out so I can put clothes on? I wanted to rehearse.
Damiano: Well...Wiiii...We can re-rehearse w-ith you!
Me: HAHAHA! Get out.
Victoria: Someone sure is in a bad mood. Don't forget to come to breakfast tomorrow.
Me: Oh, I won't. Night.
Thomas: Sweet dreams guys.  

   Gee, they can be so annoying sometimes, they are lucky they have my heart. I will love them no matter what. We basically grew up together, even if we formed the band in 2016.

I felt so overwhelmed so I got to bed. No! No...I ate something first :). There were some pancakes left from yesterday's breakfast. Yum.

   It was the best sleep I have ever had. Those walks really help. Dang it my alarm I had do go and change for the breakfast. Something basic. Black clothes! They match with everything and they look so sexy on me, please 🙃

 Black clothes! They match with everything and they look so sexy on me, please 🙃

Like always my hair was the best gift I had. Look at it. Sometimes it's hard to play drums with long hair but I don't mind. Damiano seemed sober now. I don't know what happened to him yesterday. I met Thomas on the hall and walked with him to the restaurant. Victoria was there, waiting for us, but Damiano was nowhere to be seen.

Victoria: Let's not wait for him. He is probably with a girl.
Thomas: Right, let's eat.
   Oh, that broke my heart again, didn't it? I shouldn't think like this...I mean I don't own him.
Damiano: Did I lose something?
Victoria: What were you doing all this time, young man.
Damiano: I didn't feel good, I threw up, mommy. But now I feel better.
Thomas: Wondering why...
Damiano : What do you mean?
Victoria: You went in Ethan's room last night and started screaming how aliens hunt you.
Damiano: Oh... Sorry Ethan.
Me: No problem.
Victoria: What is happening to you for a while? You are really sad and quiet. Did a girl you loved hurt you?

     Or a boy...

Me: No, I just don't feel like myself, maybe because I have no idea for lyrics.
Damiano: Then you will feel better today.
Thomas: Huh? You came with ideas?
Damiano: We said we are going to a bar to find a booze. I MEANT MUSE. Yeah.

   I drank a coffee, Victoria ate waffles with maple syrup, Damiano ate scrambled eggs and Thomas ate froot loops with milk, such a kiddo <3. The whole day went alright, we just talked all day, sang, danced and just rehearsed old songs until 8 pm.

Victoria: Let's take showers and choose the matchy clothes!! Damiano: Showers together??
Thomas: You wish. Come one let's get to the hotel.
Me: Did you think what clothes we have in common so that we can dress the same?
Victoria: Yeah, we have the red shirt in common and we can match with some pants and that's it.
Me: Great. We split out here.
   It was amazing, we all came out of our rooms dressed literally in the same clothes.

Damiano: Shall we? Me: MY CAR! I DRIVE

Damiano: Shall we?
Me: MY CAR! I DRIVE.
Thomas: Fiiiiiine🙄.
Victoria: You know what's cool? Me and Thomas are blondes and dressed in red-pink-ish shirts and Damiano and Ethan have black hair and wearing red shirts, isn't this amazing?
Me: Yeah, you are right, I see it.

   I drove us to my favorite bar, Nottingham Forest and we got inside.  Damiano set eyes on a girl with dark brown hair. Her name was Marlena. She was like an angel sent to us. I think I might start to like her.