Coraline

I woke up near the bed. Damiano, Victoria, Thomas and the girl I met last night, Coraline were waiting for me to wake up.

Me: Where is everyone?
Thomas: They left sooner or later.
Me: Ughh. What happened last night? My head hurts like hell.
Victoria: You got drunk that you don't even remember we had a birthday party for you? There you go, a pill for your headache.
Me: Ugh can someone help me to get up and go to the bathroom.
Coraline: I can.
Me: It would be better if it was a boy.
Coraline: It's like I didn't see you last night completely naked.
Damiano: I will help you, we kind of have to talk.

I had to explain the thing to Damiano, and surprisingly he believed me.

Damiano: Shit, I'm sorry. And you have this-
Me: Only two days, this is the second one so tomorrow I'm as good as new.
Damiano: Got it. You also might stay today in bed, you did enjoy last night and it got you.
Me: What did I do?
Victoria: What didn't you do? You got undressed, jumped on the table and screaming and singing "Welcome to the jungle", then you got a bottle of whiskey and told everyone to stay in line with their mouth open and you pour whiskey in their mouth, including Damiano and Thomas. After that you got dressed and met Coraline and now I think you can realize what you did. THEN you jumped dressed in the pool and almost drowned.
Me: This sounds like something Damiano would do.
Damiano: Well, I didn't.
Thomas: I did. Well, not the same but... You should probably rest today. Stay with Coraline and everything will be fine. She is a nice girl.
Coraline: Aw, thank you Thomas. They are right, Ethan, you should stay here today.
Damiano: Wait, maybe we should go to the hotel and stay there.
Victoria: Oh, you are right! Damiano, you will drive.
Me: No! Why can't I?
Victoria: Because you are still drunk as fuck and if something happens to us you are going to jail?
Me: Fair enough, Coraline you are staying with me in the back.
Coraline: No, I don't want to disturb anyone, I am going home.
Me: NOOOO, stay with me please.
Coraline: If you insist. Where is Thomas going to sit?
Me: Uhh...With us in the back.
Thomas: Ew no. I don't want to assist to your kissing session. I will curl up with Vic in the front.
Victoria: Fine by me.

   Thomas was right, there was a kissing session in the back. I always like to be dominant when I am kissing someone and it's going a little rough, so you don't want to assist it.

_________Coraline's pov__________

   I have been with a lot of boys but no boy ever acted around me like Ethan did. He looks madly in love. I like that about him. I know this will sound weird because we almost just met, but, I think we are both falling in love for each other. I love when his long hair touches my face when we are kissing, I love how I can sense his excitement when I run my fingers through his hair, or when I touch his bare skin and he gets goosebumps. I love everything about him. When we were in the car it was amazing, at first we kissed and then i got with my cold hand on his back under his shirt. He made a quiet sound like a moan and that was gold to my ears. I think he was still dizzy from last night so he fell asleep. I love how he fell asleep in my lap hugging my thighs. I am falling deeply in love with him. This...thing? I think we are someTHING. I love this. The road was long and he woke up literally in the second we got to the hotel. Victoria, Damiano and Thomas were really quiet and I don't know why.

Me: Now I think I will go home.
Ethan: No. You promised you will stay.
Me: Fine fine.

When I stepped in the hotel it was like heaven! Have you ever seen Cecil Hotel? Well it was the exact opposite.