In the midnight hour

We stood in the water for about half an hour more and we were having fun.

Damiano: Yo, do you guys want to play a game?
Victoria: What's up with you and games?
Damiano: Well we have nothing more to talk about...
Coraline: I am down for it.
Me: No you aren't.
Thomas: Damiano, really?
Damiano: 21 questions!
Victoria: Oh, ok. Ask.
Damiano: Not that easy, Coraline!
Coraline: Yes.
Damiano: What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Coraline: In which sense weird?
Damiano: Dirty. And give us details.
Coraline: Well, one time I dreamed about me having a threesome with two boys classmates and we were full of blood because we killed someone and it was so amazing, we were covered in blood and touching and licking each other.
Victoria: Great dream, girl! Would you like to do it in real life?
Coraline: Of course! Well, minus the blood.
Damiano: Who is your celebrity crush?
Coraline: Ethan.
Me: Awwww that's actually so sweet I don't deserve you. I love you kid.
Coraline: I love you too.
Damiano: What's your biggest kink?
Me: I know that one.
Coraline: Uhh? Hair pulling and umm Ethan's voice whispering in my ear.
Damiano: Ohh, Edgar, you lucky fucker. Fine, now you ask them.
Coraline: Ethan!
Me: Ask.
Coraline: Is there anyone who saw you naked accidentally?
Me: Damiano...and Victoria...aaaand Thomas.
Coraline: Woah. Okaaaay! I don't really know what to ask. You ask.
Me: Thomas?
Thomas: Yeah.
Me: What's your biggest turn on?
Thomas: Licking. Literally try to lick my neck and you will find yourself under me.
Damiano: We are talking big words, aren't we?
Thomas: Well, let's hear your biggest turn on, mister.
Damiano: UHHH. Neck kisses, ear nibbles, eye contact during sex, being called master, loud moaning and should I continue? Write somewhere so you can never forget.
Thomas: Actually, yes continue.
Damiano: Okay. When someone brushes their hand in my hair, stomach kisses-
Me: Uh stop, will ya?
Damiano: Ok tell yours.
Me: What? No.
Thomas: You have to, we all did, minus Victoria, you are next.
Victoria: I- ok.
Me: Why do I have to do this, I never like your games.
Damiano: Do you have some weird turn ons that you don't want to talk about?
Me: No, but it's not that interesting.
Thomas: Oh, tell us already, Coraline is waiting for your answers.
Me: Fine, well are kind of the same as Damiano. Neck kisses, stomach kisses, small bites, like when you are making a hickey, being called names, undressing without hands. So far and so on.
Damiano: Woah, big guy, you won. Vic, your turn.
Victoria: Really wet kisses, sleepy and low voice, back rubs, breasts grabbing...
Damiano: Oh yeah, totally forgot the back massages. I think that's a turn on for everyone.
Me: Yeah, back scratching actually.
Coraline: Really? Come here. I have the biggest nails here. Do you guys want back scratches?
Damiano: Leave marks on him, would you?

   After a lot of Damiano's stupid questions it was already 3 am in the morning. Can you imagine that? 5 horny teenagers, in the middle of the night, with 2 bottles of wine? It could never go better. Coraline started to scratch my back, I was shirtless so that felt insanely good. Her nails almost got through my skin and I was almost screaming in pleasure. Vic was in Thomas' lap and Damiano was facing them. They were talking about us leaving the hotel, because we had to go to the Måneskin house. I would totally agree, there my room was even bigger, we had our food and a studio to rehearse.

   After Coraline stopped I started to kiss her and suddenly everything became so hot and my skin was almost burning so I got us in water by a jump and then they joined.