The concert

Here we are, five days after the incident. I'm thinking every second of my life: Do I like him or not? Am I in love with Damiano or I'm having just a phase? Get over it:(

We were amazing, our outfits matched and I put my hair like I always like it, in braids, because sometimes it's hard to play drums without getting your hair on them and slamming it with a drumstick. It hurts.

We sang way too many songs, this was Måneskin, this was us. I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE first, then Torna a casa, Beggin, Zitti e Buoni, everyone sang with Damiano, it was amazing. Then someone shouted Le parole lontane and we started to play it. I messed up a bit thinking about it but Damiano shouted the lyrics so he can save me <3.

Damiano: HELLO EVERYBODY THIS IS MÅNESKIN, YOU ARE LISTENING TO CHOSEN, LISTEN CLEAR NOW BABY YA YA CAUSE IT BEGINS LIKE...

   The whole crowd went crazy. Suddenly Damiano started pole dancing??? Ok Damiano. I tried not to look at him because he looked so gorgeous I couldn't breathe. He looked at me and realized I was staring and he smirked. I quickly moved my eyes to Victoria who was on her knees screaming and playing her bass.

When we finished we all got to the edge of the stage and started shouting Måneskin with our fans. I saw some posters with "I LOVE YOU DAMIANO" well me too what can I say. It was like a dream come true. We were finally popular. We started on the streets and now we are one of the most popular bands in Europe.

Before

Before

After... Big change, huh?

Sometimes I feel like the shadow of this band, always in the back, but I guess this is my role, of course I can't move with my drums...Only if??? TOMMY LEE'S THING? I have to ask them.

Damiano: GREAT SHOW YOU GUYS!
Victoria: Ethan is hyperventilating. Can I get some oxygen here?
Man: Of course, here you go.
Me: Thank you guys. I wanted to ask you if you have ever seen how Tommy Lee played his drums? From Mötley Crüe.
Thomas: When he was upside down? The spins?
Me: Yes, that's what I am talking about.
Damiano: Oh yes, MAN, IT WAS AMAZING. What about it tho?
Me: Do you think I can talk with our manager to try this?
Victoria: Wouldn't it be a little dangerous? What if you fall?
Me: Trying new things! Crazy ones!!
Damiano: I can talk to him later. Now we have to do the photoshoot. Quick, go take a shower and change, we meet here in half and hour.

Victoria: These are so amazing oh my god

Victoria: These are so amazing oh my god. We look so hot and sexy geez!

Thomas: Well I have to agree with you here

Me: Uh, I don't really like how I look.
Damiano: Shut up!! You look just perfect. We all do. What do you guys want to do next?
Victoria: Well I was thinking we can drive to the hotel, get the largest room, ETHAN, and then order some food?
Thomas: Oh I am so hungry right now. I think the same.
Damiano: Yeah, so who's driving?
Me: What question is this? Me?
Damiano: Right, I was just testing you.
Thomas: Ethan, can I drive? Pretty please??
Me: Fine, fine.
Thomas: YESSS!
Damiano: Make sure you don't kill all 4 of us.

I put my headphones in my ears, placed my head on the car's window and closed my eyes. I was like floating. My car was one of those quiet cars that don't make such a big noise when you drive them. Suddenly Damiano punches my shoulder.

Me: OUCH! What was that for?
Damiano: We are yelling at you for one minute now.

I pointed to my headphones.

Damiano: Oh, I see. Sorry:) What do you want to eat?
Me: Carbonara?
Damiano: That's all? We are ordering 3 pizzas, some beer and one champagne and some pancakes with chocolate and strawberries.
Me: Jesus Christ how are you so skinny if you eat that much?
Damiano: Got my ways. So tell me, are you sticking to Carbonara or Pizza like us?
Me: Fine, fine, you got me. Make it your way.
Victoria: How would you resist pizza?
Me: I said yes for the beer:).

|||WHAT would happen next? i have so many ideas but I don't have time, I love you anyways so stay tuned I will post another chapter today 100%||| kicunias this is for you kiddo <3