Making sure you don't do something stupid

Damn it. I miss Marlena. I know she lied to us, but-but...Oh... Drop it.

Victoria: Are you okay hun?
Me: Just a little pissed.
Damiano: Why? Because of Marlena? Forget her, you have us.
Me: It's not that...It was so good having someone who loved me back.
Thomas: Stop talking nonsense, we love you more than anything on the whole world.
Me: Oh you could never understand. I need someone for me.
Damiano: Would you stop crying like a baby and come and rehearse for the concert?
Me: C-c-concert??? What concert?
Victoria: Damiano, leave him alone a little, he is not feeling himself. Ethan, he is talking about the next week concert, in Rome.
Me: Yeah...Right. Go and rehearse and I will come too.
Damiano: We said we won't split up. Either we are all going, either we are all staying here with you making sure you don't do something stupid.
Me: Ok. Do you want to come with me in the shower too or are you good?
Damiano: If you insist...

Not again. Maybe my feelings for him are coming back? No. This can't be true, I have to get over it.

Thomas: Do you usually take that many showers or only when you want to avoid us?
Me: Great joke Tommy!!!! If you really need to know I was going there to cry.

Before I could process what was happening, Damiano picked me up from the chair and ran with me outside of the hotel with Victoria and Thomas in the back.

Me: This is my car, at least let ME drive it.
Damiano: You promise you won't run?
Me: Swear.
Damiano: Great. Drive to our studio, we are spending the night so I brought some pillows.
Victoria: Order some food? Sushi?
Thomas: Oh now I'm starving.
Damiano: Hello??? We are a rock band, not a kid party band. We have to rehearse until I have no voice and your hands hurt!
Thomas: If you really want to remain voiceless, have Ethan do you.
Me: Sorry?
Thomas: Apologies excepted.

What an animal. When we got to the studio, I picked up my drumsticks and started to play better than ever. Damiano picked the first song: "I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE" , then Victoria chose "Zitti e Buoni", Thomas chose "Beggin' " and when I got my round I chose "Le parole lontane".

Damiano: No.
Me: Why not? Every one got to choose. It's a beautiful song and I like the drumming.
Damiano: I am not going to see you destroying yourself over a stupid girl.
Me: It's just a song...If you didn't like it why did you write it? Fine...We can do "I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE" again, because it's the easiest and I, again, like the drumming.
Victoria and Thomas at the same time: Great choice! 👍🏻 🙂

   His "line" after "'Cause baby I'm your David and you are my Goliath" was too much already. I couldn't breathe anymore.

Me: Damiano, maybe you could change the moaning part in something else?
Damiano: What?? That was your idea and it was brilliant!
Me: I know...But I think it got old.
Thomas: Oooh! I think someone is in love with Dami and gets hard when listening to him moaning in the middle of the song.
Me: Yeah, that's you.
Thomas: I think you have the biggest crush on Damiano.
Me: Nonsense. I was just saying it's weird.
Victoria: Yeah. It's a little weird, but it's our thing! It gets everyone.
Me: Right, sorry.
Damiano: Edgy, I think you should lie a bit on the couch and relax, it's okay.
Me: Did you just call me Edgy?
Damiano: Yes, Ethan-Edgar-Edgy.
Me: Stop it.
Damiano: I won't EDGY. What are you going to do about it?

   I never thought I would do this but my fist flew in Damiano's face.

Me: Wait-I- I AM TERRIBLY SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO-
Damiano: Calm down, it's really nothing, I can handle it.
Me: Sorry...
Damiano: Stop apologizing. Let's relax, all of us. Should we play a game?
Victoria: OOOH Truth or dare!
Thomas: No! It always ends up bad.
Damiano: She is right let's play it.

|||Tbh I have the next part, I wrote it this night and I am scared to post it||| It will be fine idk:))) stay tuned