Pizza date <3

Thomas is driving and Victoria is next to him, I am staying in the back with Damiano who is currently on his phone. As I was looking out on the window I felt a hand on my knee. Don't do it Damiano! He texted me:

💬
Damiano: I can help you reimagine me doing the pole dance I did on the stage.
Me: Don't. Stop. Please.
Damiano: I will pretend I didn't see this text.

   Then his hand got a little higher and to my crotch and he started palming me through my jeans. I was forcing myself so hard not to make a sound.

Victoria: Yo guys, suggest me a song.

   His hand flew from my pants to his phone. Oh that guy!!!

💬
Me: You will pay for this.
Damiano: Yeah why?
Me: You teaser!
Damiano: What would you do kiddo?
Me: You will see.

Damiano: Uh, listen to Holy Diver by Dio.
Victoria: Thank you.

   We got to the hotel, in my room to the biggest table when the food arrived. We started to pour our drinks in the glasses and I started drinking my eyes out. My boner calmed down, but now it was my time. Victoria and Ethan were in front of us and Damiano beside me.

Victoria: Damiano what are you doing?
Damiano: What am I doing?
Thomas: You are literally shaking and whimpering. What's happening under the table?

   I got my hand back as soon as I could and Damiano had the biggest boner.

Damiano *whispering*: I am going to kill you Ethan
Me: I told you, you had to pay for what you did to me in the car.

Thomas: Were you jerking yourself at the fucking dinner table?
Damiano: What? No. Why?
Victoria: Look at your pants.
Damiano: I thought of a girl that I met at a bar, my girlfriend now.
Me: Oh wow! You got a girlfriend?
Damiano: I didn't tell you guys about it? She has black hair and the most beautiful skin ever.

   It was perfect that I was drunk and didn't say anything and didn't express my feelings there. Gosh!

Thomas: Let's play something!
Me: Oh no! Not again.
Thomas: Scaredy cat.
Damiano: I'm in. What game?
Victoria: Let's just do spin the bottle. It's fast and simple.
Damiano: Too simple, but, before I actually find a real game, let's play this.
Me: I don't want to. Can I go to sleep?
Thomas: Oh my god Ethan, you are ruining all the fun. You can't go. Come on, we are drunk and it will be fun to just kiss.
Me: If you really want to kiss Damiano, then do it already.
Damiano: I don't think that's what HE wants, maybe that's how YOU feel.
Me: Funny. I'm not playing.
Thomas, Damiano and Vic: YES YOU ARE.
Victoria: Sit down.
Thomas: Ok so spin the bottle Ethan.
Me: I suppose I don't have a choice since you are in MY ROOM.
Thomas: Oops.

So...The bottle landed on Thomas, I was looking at Damiano while I got closer to Thomas, who was stretching on his back. It's just a kiss, Ethan, you can do it.

Thomas: You taste like champagne.
Me: Wondering why...Damiano, your turn.
Victoria: Oh my god Thomas, are you kissing us all?

The bottle landed on Thomas again. Damiano was staring at me while he was kissing Thomas and he was moving side to side like specially to make me jealous. The kiss was intense, not just a normal kiss. It was like they were going to get naked and just do it there in front of us.

Victoria: OOOKAY. Get a room you two. My turn my turn!
Damiano: Come here, blondie!

It was not the kiss that was making me jealous, it was what he was doing. Moving his hips and staring in my eyes while kissing them so thirsty for their kisses.

Thomas: Give me the bottle. Oooh, Damiano, what can you say, I think we have something that's making us do this.
Me: Uh, can we stop? I feel a little uncomfortable.

Suddenly Victoria started kissing me and I kissed her back, everything was so perfect, we were there together and just kissing. Then she moved to Thomas and Damiano and started to kiss Damiano. Now I was needy for kisses so Thomas came to me, then we changed again and again until we just got in our underwear and our lips were big and staring to get purple.

Damiano: Fuck that was intense.
Victoria: We should to this sometimes.
Me: No. No. What did we do?? What is this? What have I gotten into?
Damiano: Relax kiddo. Thomas is the youngest and you are still the one worrying. We were just having a good time together.
Me: NO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I GET FEELINGS REALLY EASY. I ATTACH TO SOON AND THEN I SUFFER FOR NOTHING.

I got everything from my heart and I spit every little thing that I didn't liked. Fuck the alcohol... I ran into my bathroom and asked them to leave. When I heard everyone leaving I got out of the bathroom so I can go to sleep. I was crying and I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

Damiano: Hey kiddo, are you okay?
Me: What are you doing? Get out. I told you all to leave.
Damiano: Stop crying. I don't want to see you like this...
Me: Then get the fuck out Damiano.
Damiano: I will not leave until you tell me what's on your mind.
Me: Fine, stay until tomorrow when I am going to leave.
Damiano: Please tell me.
Me: WHAT TO TELL YOU DAMIANO? CAN'T YOU SEE I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH YOU, SINCE 2016 I ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR YOU AND I KNOW YOU ARE STRAIGHT THIS IS WHY I NEVER TOLD YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A HEARTBREAKER AND I WAS ALREADY SUFFERING OVER MARLENA AND NOW I WILL SUFFER MORE. This is what you wanted to hear?
Damiano: I had no idea that you like me...
Me: Well what was the thing from the closet, the car, the game...? Just fun for you? Of course.
Damiano: I- Ethan I am really sorry. I really like you too. Do you want to-

I couldn't believe I told him everything. It was like a healed wound! Then I woke up in the bathroom and saw that they were still there and I never got out...

|||fuck...the ending did hurt didn't it? sorry <3 wait for the other chapters and see what is happening next <3 love xoxo|||