My legs hurt

When I got outside they were all angry for waiting so much for me.

Victoria: What took you so long to change your shirt?
Me: I took a shower...You guys should have gone without me.
Damiano: No. You know how we promised we always walk together? All 4 of us?? Never 3,2 or especially one?
Me: Yeah, you are right. I am sorry.
Thomas: Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong. Damiano why are you acting like a parent?
Damiano: I just care about you guys, that's all. Geez.

We got out from the hotel at 8:04 pm and started walking around and meeting new streets. We always liked to walk and stay quiet. It was calming. Especially when we were all of us. Victoria broke the ice and told us to get ready for a selfie for our Måneskin instagram account.

   After half and hour, we saw some girls get near us in a hurry and thought that something has happened to them

After half and hour, we saw some girls get near us in a hurry and thought that something has happened to them. They came to us and hugged all of us and we took selfies. I love our fans! Thomas seemed really annoyed but played cool. I know how to recognize when someone doesn't feel happy.

Damiano: Hey girls, is one of you single for our drummer?? Ethan come here!

You moron...Only if you knew how much I love you... I pretended I didn't hear the conversation between them.

Me: What's up, Damiano?
Damiano: Do you want a girlfriend?
One of the girls: Oh my god no, leave the boy alone, we are too young:).
Damiano: Well how old are you?
All the girls: 15.
Victoria: Damiano, would you stop flirting with the kids. Nice to meet you all, but we have to get back.
Damiano: I was just making conversation...
Me *whispering*: Thank you, Vic.
Victoria: Anything for you, little brother <3.

Actually she is just 6 months older than me...
We didn't get back, that was just an excuse for us to walk again in silence and enjoy the night. We took some other pictures and then we talked about how we don't have inspiration for other songs and we have to find a muse.

   Victoria: excuse my STUPIDNESS but how are we supposed to find a "muse"?Damiano: Have you ever heard of bars? Do you want to go now or tomorrow?Thomas: Tomorrow, please, my legs hurt

Damiano: Have you ever heard of bars? Do you want to go now or tomorrow?
Thomas: Tomorrow, please, my legs hurt.
Victoria: Are you okay? Can you walk to the hotel?
Me: I can carry you on my back.
Thomas: Thank you but that will not be necessary. It's ok. I can walk 2 km.
Damiano: So tomorrow it is.

   Great! Now I will have to find something to wear...

Victoria: We should totally wear something matchy!!! Like red shirts and brown pants!!! I don't know but make it fucking big.
Damiano: Good idea, Vic. I will see what I can do.

   Now that's better, they will choose for me. It's like someone is reading this and telling them.

|||If you are reading this: I love you <3 and I hope you are enjoying it! XoXo|||