Birthday party🎊

My life was going so well and this amazing thing is going to happen!!! My birthday. (sense the sarcasm 😩)

   My birthday is tomorrow and I feel like everything is going down. I am so scared that I don't think I am going to be able to have fun at my own birthday.

📞Mom calling📞
Me: Oh, hi mom!
Mom: Hi sweetie. I just wanted to remind you that we are here if you want to stay with us on your birthday.
Me: I can't, I am stuck here with the band and I will come next week home.
Mom: Alright honey, don't forget about the thing Celia gave you, you are turning 21.
Me: I-uh... I am thinking about this everyday. How am I going to handle it? Can we talk about it?
Mom: Well isn't Victoria a girl?
Me: And you think she is telling me how she is changing on her period?
Mom: You are different anyway, yours is just two days and you just change pads what's that hard?
Me: What's that h- YOU ARE A GIRL OF COURSE YOU GOT USED TO IT. What other boy has this shit going on?
Mom: Language.
Me: Sorry I am really upset, mom.
Mom: Just don't forget to change it at least 3 times a day and you are fine.
Me: Ok... I love you mom, bye.
Mom: Bye honey, me and your dad love you!

   It's not that bad as I imagined... I just have to relax and have fun tonight. Someone barked in.

Victoria: Ohohohohoh! Birthday boy! What do you want to do at your birthday?
Me: To be honest I want to get drunk.
Damiano: Really bold for you but I agree.
Me: I want to find a girl at my birthday and have fun, so do everything is possible to get as many people as you can.
Thomas: I will take care of it!

Oh tomorrow night is going to be a blast. We didn't do too much today, it was just a normal day, rehearse and sleep, eat and rehearse. When we got to sleep I said good night to all of them and got to my room. Surprisingly Thomas got in my room and we talked for a while. He asked me if I really like Damiano and I actually said no.

Thomas: But it looks like you are all over him.
Me: Actually he has a girlfriend so I can't do anything about it. This is why I wanted a girl for my birthday.
Thomas: Oh I get it. Do you want me to stay with you or it's okay if I leave.
Me: No, don't worry, go to sleep to be prepared for tomorrow!! Good night Tommy.
Thomas: Bye Edgar <3.

He is a true friend. I really love them all, we are like a family and I appreciate that. I don't know what I would do without them. I changed to something comfy because I don't like to wear pijamas and I got in bed. I placed my soft blanket on me because it was freaking cold and I fell asleep like a baby.

Damiano: WAKE YOUR ASS UP BIRTHDAY BOY!
Victoria: WOOOOOAHHH WAKE UP ETHAN!!!

Thomas literally jumped on me and I woke up faster than I thought I could.

Me: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING I WAS SLEEPING.
Damiano: Well it's your birthday, we want to go to breakfast table and you can eat everything you want because we pay, then I want to go shopping with all of you and get birthday outfits, Thomas said he texted all our friends and they are coming to the Måneskin house at 7 pm. It's all settled up. You just have to get your ass up and dress.
Me: But I wanted to sleep-
Victoria: No buts!
Me: Oh man...
Thomas: Stop complaining and get up, Ethan!
Me: I am naked under the blanket, leave so I can get dressed.
Victoria: We will wait for you in the hall. Are you getting in the shower so you can avoid us again?
Me: Ok this time I won't.

Yes, I am really happy that my friends do this for me, but bro...Don't wake me up like this because I will bring hell fire up on you.

Me: I am done.
Damiano: Finally, let's go to the restaurant.