Do I like him??

Damiano David, my best-best friend, the vocalist in the band, what would I do without him? We were always really really close and I like that about us. But do I like h-

Forget it...Did I tell you how much I love strawberries???? I am currently eating a bowl of them in my hotel room looking at the ceiling.

Why are we staying at a hotel? Good question, we are in Italy but spending some time, without our parents, just the 4 of us.

Four years ago I started liking Victoria, the bass player in our band, but then I realized it could never work out.

Probably wandering if I liked Thomas, the guitarist as well? No. I actually thought of him more like a brother, though he looks good.

Fine! If you insist, we can talk about Damiano...Sorry again. I'll continue my idea. I think I like Damiano, but I don't know if it's like a friend thing, like a brother or if I am really in LOVE with him...

DONE! GET OVER IT! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL.

I always try to convince myself like this, ending up crying a little. Maybe I look tough, and that's how I want to be, BUT BRO, I never met someone more of a cinnamon roll than me...

I only get hurt if I keep thinking about him. He is 100% straight and he would never look at a boy like me. Although that kiss from the stage was hella intense, he kissed Thomas as well, probably because he was just super happy. He would never be interested in me.

I talk a lot AGAIN. Sorry 🥺.
Going back to the idea that /he will never like me and he will probably laugh if I tell him that I am actually in love with him since always\ I have fallen asleep.

Then a knock on my door was so loud that I got from my bed so quickly like I was having a panic attack. I couldn't even see the person who was at the door when he pushed me to the wall and started kissing me so bad that I couldn't breathe. I could recognize Damiano's perfume from a mile away... I couldn't believe, suddenly he was speaking to me.

_________Victoria's pov__________
Me, Thomas and Damiano went in Ethan's room with a pair of keys that he gave us and found him full of blood around him and on the bed.

Me: ETHAN...Ethan what...?
Thomas: NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.

Thomas burst into tears and Damiano came closer and touched the blood.

Thomas: DON'T TOUCH HIM THIS COULD BE EVIDENCE!!!! OH MY GOD DAMIANO STOP LICKING THE BLOOD.
Damiano: You stupid asses! This is strawberry juice. Ethan!

________Ethan's pov____________
Voice: Ethan!
Me: WHAT WHAT!
Victoria: Oh my god! We thought you were dead! Why are you eating strawberries like that, genius?

Damn! It was just a dream. I didn't say anything when they were sitting next to me and explaining how they thought I was dead.

Damiano: The strawberries on you taste good! Hahaha

What did he say? I looked at him and saw the same thing that was on me and on the bed. He actually kissed me?

Me: Why do you have strawberry sauce on your lips?
Damiano: Because these guys thought you were dead and I knew it was strawberry juice because I know you got a bowl full of them from the dinner table.

Oh...I was wrong again.

Victoria: OH MY GOD JUST SAY SOMETHING WHY DO YOU ACT SO STRANGELY!?!? Get your ass up we are going to take a long walk. All the four of us! Now. Change your clothes you are full of strawberry juice.
Me: Got it mom!! Now can you guys get out of the room so I can get dressed?
Thomas: Relax Edgar. It's like I have never seen a boy in underwear before! I have a brother, get your head out of the gutter.
Damiano: Looks like someone likes you, Ethan. Leave the boy alone Thomas :))) Let's get out. Ethan we are waiting for you outside.

It got me some time to process what just happened. The dream... THE KISS...The death???

   The kiss felt so real, I always feel more alive then ever when I am with him.