【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈】

"You have to show me Asgard, Thor.", Jane nearly begged. I didn't even listen to the next answer, since I was zoning out, like I always did when the voices certain others got too annoying. I loved Jane, I really did, but she could be tremendously clingy, which I thought pathetic.

I remembered the time, when I met my best friend, Jane, and cringed by the thought of how weird I was those days.

 It was a Saturday evening and I was working, like I did every single day, and was about to serve Jane, Darcy and Eriks drinks, when I heard Darcy mention the Bifrost. I slowed my movements down and listened, probably a bit too obviously. They were talking about the Nine Realms. "Excuse me, I'm really sorry for listening but I couldn't help myself.", I said while I handed Jane her drink. "I heard you were talking about the Bifrost and the Nine Realms and I just had to introduce myself. I haven't met anyone else who was interested in this stuff and I know I shouldn't listen to and especially not join your conversations and everything, but-"

"It's okay.", Jane interrupted with a gentle smile on her lips. We talked a bit and exchanged numbers, after Darcy offered me to show me their lab and researches, what I, of course, accepted. 

Without the three of them, I never would  have come so far and probably I'd still be dreaming of being an astrophysicist instead of becoming one. 

And once again, I caught myself thinking of traveling through the well-known Nine Realms, while figuring out how everything worked there.

My thoughts got interrupted by Jane mentioning my name.

"Are you even listening?" She intertwined her arms in front of her chest and gave me an accusing look.

"What?"

Thor chuckled softly. "I think she is dreaming again, aren't you?"

"Possibly."

Jane rolled her eyes, but I ignored it. "Thor, you still owe me explanations. After all I was the one, who got you out of S.H.I.E.L.D's possession.", I remembered him and winked. I knew how much he hated to admit that I technically saved him. After Thor failed to take back his hammer, whose name I always forgot, he got captured by a few weirdos who thought they were better than us and stole our stuff. The 'all-mighty Thor' wasn't mighty enough to bring them back, which is why he offered me to explain at least a few things, that could help me to continue my researches.

"Of course and I will give them to you. What do you wish to know?"

"Explain the Nine Realms to me. I know there is Midgard, which is Earth and your home, Asgard. What else is there?", I answered without hesitation. 

"All right, so there's Yggdrasil, which is the tree that co-"

"We found you!" A stranger, at least to me, pointed his finger at the God next to me and smiled brightly. While Thor stood up to greet him and the other three persons, I questioned whether they were cosplayers or just crazy, based on their looks. Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

  What if they were from another realm?

I studied them and figured out that there were three men and one woman and all four were clothed in heavy looking armour.

,,Ladies, may I introduce you to my friends? This is Volstaag, Fandral, Hogun and Lady Sif aka Lady Sif and the Warriors Three.", Thor explained and pointed at the owner of each name.

,,Nice to meet you.", Jane replied, but I just smiled.

The woman, or better Sif, suddenly pulled out a weapon and made an impressive movement, which made her stand right in front of a young girl and her dog.