【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈】

Ass.

,,Do not be afraid. I won't hurt you.", Thor assured. He spun his hammer faster and then a bright light came straight towards Loki and me. I closed my eyes and prepared for the pain to come. But it didn't.

,,That was it? Wow, I thought being hit by a lightning blast would be more impressive."

This was probably one of my worst personality traits: I used to make jokes to hide my real emotions, whether they were fear, sadness, pain or anything else. Thor gave me a weird look.

,,There you have it brother. Now leave her."

,,You know what?" Instead of loosening his grip on my waist, he tightened it and I gasped because of the fact that he roughly touched my wound.

,,I will keep it. It proved itself rather useful and I could use the knowledge."

And with that, he pushed the sword into the ground and once again, everything went black.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to remember what had happened and most importantly I tried to figure out where I was. I seemed to be in a cave or something, since I couldn't see quite well and I apparently was leaning on a stony wall.

Carefully, I stood up and pressed my not injured arm to the bloody wound on my left. And then it hit me, just as Thors power did earlier. Loki.

I started running, without knowing in which direction. I just had to make sure, that there wasn't the mad brother of a god next to me. So I ran until my body collapsed against something tall and hard. I stumbled back and was pretty proud  of myself for not falling to the ground.

,,Don't. I still need you." I ran directly into Lokis arms.

,,Why? You said it yourself, I'm just a mortal!"

,,I'll give you that. You are just a useless mortal, but your studies about alternative Bifrosts are the opposite of useless to me."

He came closer to me and with every step he made towards me, I took a step back until my back hit the wall of the cave.

,,Let me make one thing clear. You will tell me everything I wish to know without being this annoying, rude, weak, little thing you are. You have nowhere to run and your life depends on me, so if you try to escape one more time, I won't get you back and you will surely die a gruesome death. Have I made myself clear, mortal?"

,,Yes." I paused a second. "I do have a name, you know." 

He suddenly pressed his hand to my throat and made me gasp for air.

I probably shouldn't have said that.

,,Don't test my temper."

He didn't let go of me, which is why I put my hand onto his, signalizing that I'm running out of air.

,,Apologize."

I raised an eyebrow and he squeezed my throat harder.

,,I- I am...sorry." I have no idea how I managed to whisper these words, although I almost fainted, due to my lack of breathing.

He let go of me and stepped back.

I slowly drifted down on the wall and rested my head on it. If I got out of this alive, I would need a therapist. I wanted to take a shower and then sleep so badly, but I surely wouldn't get what I wanted.

Loki walked around in the cave and I studied him. He was tall, very tall. And handsome. Crap, he looked so good and I mentally punched myself  for these thoughts. His hair was greasy, but somehow that was attractive, too. From what I could tell he had blue eyes with a hint of green and he obviously wasn't very kind.