【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕】

TW: minor violence, death, sexual abuse

It felt like we've been walking for hours, what we most certainly did and I felt even weaker than before. Thanks to Lokis cape I wasn't freezing to death anymore, but my whole body ached. Luckily Loki slowed down a bit, so that I didn't need to nearly jogg to keep up with his pace.

,,How long do we still need to walk?", I carefully asked. One must choose words wisely when talking to the greasy man next to me. He was unpredictable and very moody.

,,We're almost there.", he answered and then suddenly stopped. "You need to listen now better than anytime before, mortal. We are going to enter a somewhat castle or whatever you wanna call it and there are going to be many frost giants and for them you are nothing more than a pet, food, a toy and anything but a valuable person. You must never leave my side, expect I tell you to. When I say sit, you sit. When I say run, you run and when I say die, you die. Understood?"

'When I say die, you die.' The words were ringing in my head.

  Am I going to die? Will he truly sacrifice me and leave me with these aliens or even better, will he kill me himself? I wasn't ready to die, was I? 

A thousand thoughts ran through my mind and I felt fear crawling up my skin. But I nodded.

,,Good. Now come and stay close to me." 

I obeyed and followed him through the cave until I saw an old, rusty door. It was made of wood and looked as if nobody has used it for many years.

Loki opened the door and I entered after him. We were standing in a gigantic hall and it reminded me somehow of 'Hogwarts'. The building was old, the walls made of stone and they were decorated with candles, which were the only light source. We looked around and searched for any giants and I felt very relieved, when we didn't see any. Loki began walking again and this time I could've touched his hand, because of how close I stood to him. I didn't enjoy it, honestly, but I knew I was safer with him than alone. I just hoped that he really had a plan and that it didn't involve me dying or staying here without Loki.

I was surprised to see that Loki knew the way around here and wondered how he managed to figure it out, but actually, I was glad to know, that he knew where he was. I wouldn't be a great help, surely.

We took a few turns and landed in front of a big, closed door and Loki looked down at me, as if to say 'are you ready?'. Of course, he didn't say that, though.

He took a deep breath, made himself bigger and then tore the door open. Instantly, I felt many crimson eyes on us and a shiver ran down my spine. Loki marched confidently straight to a big throne and I followed him, lesser intimidating, confident and impressive.

"I am Loki." He widened his arms in a kingly pose and his deep voice filled the whole room. "Rightful king of Jotunheim, Prince of Asgard, Laufeyson, God of Mischief."

Rightful king, Laufeyson, God of Mischief?

"And I am here to claim my throne."

Laughter filled the room and Loki raised his chin, obviously offended by their reactions.

,,Run back home, princeling. Don't call yourself our king when you are nothing more than a weak Asgardian.", one of the laughing giants scoffed. Now it was Lokis turn to laugh.

,,I wouldn't have said that." He widened his arms once again and his hands formed into fists. With that movement, the glasses on the tables and windows broke, the once laughing giant flew against the wall and a dagger tore through the skin of his neck. With a disgusting sound, blood came out of the spot, where the dagger was and the creature was dead.