【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈】

Loki was sitting on the fireplace, reading a book and he didn't see me walking in with only a towel hiding my naked body. I quietly searched my clothes and ducked down to pick them up from the floor. Suddenly I felt big hands on my hips and jumped up, what made me fall with my back against Lokis body. He kept me from stepping back from him and laughed at my reaction.

"Since when are you so easily scared, pet?" He mocked me. "Since I was facing a demon-like wolf and since a god is touching me while I'm naked."

"Well, you're not naked, are you?" 

"Not funny, Loki."

"I'm not trying to be. I made a promise and I always keep my promises."

"Promise?"

"I feel like I have to remind you, my dear."

He turned me around with a fast movement and I instantly felt his lips on mine once again. I had missed this feeling way too much, even though it hadn't been that long. After two - now three- kisses I was already addicted to his taste and I couldn't get enough of it.

After only a few seconds he straightened his back and I couldn't reach his face anymore. I looked up at him with wanting and desperate eyes and Loki chuckled knowing.

"Does my pet want more?"

"Yes, please."

He smirked and leaned down to me but right before he united our lips, he stopped.

"Are you ready for more?" He asked and studied my face to not to miss a hidden sign of my insecurity or maybe even fear. But there wasn't any. 

I nodded and filled the void between us, tasting him and pulling him down to me. He walked me over to the bed and lifted me up, before his body was over mine, pressing me softly into the mattresses. I felt the hardness in his pants on my stomach and felt myself getting more aroused as I took in his taste, scent and the feeling of  the weight of his heavy body on mine. The kiss got more wanting and passionate and Lokis hands wandered to my towel. He left my lips for a moment to look me deep into the eyes, asking me for permission without saying a word. I nodded without questioning. Yes, I was afraid since sex and everything that came with it hadn't been things that I associated with love, trust, pleasure but with pain, fear and negativity. But Loki wasn't Ace and I knew he would take care of me. By now I was sure that he knew what I needed and he would make sure I got it.

He slowly loosened the one clothing I wore without leaving my eyes, in case I would start feeling anxious or insecure. Him searching carefully for any fear in my face made me feel even safer, for he made clear that he would stop if he needed to and most importantly he wanted to see if I enjoyed it or if I wanted it to stop but didn't dare to say anything, due to my trauma.

The cold air touched my body, just as Lokis hands did after he was sure that I was fine. He explored and admired my body, softly brushing my skin.

"You're beautiful."

Instead of thanking him with words, I put my hands around his neck, pulling him to me and kissed him with all the passion I could possibly feel. His tongue mocked mine while my hands found their way to Lokis clothing, freeing him of them. I was struggling with removing his armor, for it was much heavier than it looked. He laughed and took it off with ease. His hands wandered to my breasts, cupping and circling them with his thumb and I felt the wetness between my thighs. I reached for his pants and slowly opened them, while I tried to hold back a moan because of Lokis talented fingers. He stopped my hands from getting closer to his crotch and straightened his body, sitting above me. With a green shimmer his clothing was also completely gone and I could finally admire this perfect body. He let go of my breasts to give me all the time I wanted and needed. This man was the definition of perfect and I knew it would be impossible not to fall in love with him sooner or later. But I wouldn't worry about that now. I wanted to enjoy this and learn the other and the good side of being so intimate with another person. With Loki.