【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈】

,,I'm sorry?"

Lokis mischievous grim made me feel uncomfortable.

He stood up and freed his torso. I literally stared at the half-naked Loki in front of me and was speechless. He was beautiful. His upper body was muscly, but not too muscly. For my taste, Thor had too many muscles, but Loki was unfortunately completely my type. I couldn't see the details, though, because of all the blood and scratches. He let me observe his body with a knowing, confident smile and gave me time to admire him. He knew what he did to me and my mind.

,,As much as I enjoy this look of yours, the blood is starting to annoy me."

,,What? Oh, yeah, of course.", I tried to get out a straight sentence, what plainly didn't work.

I placed the towel back in my hands and stepped closer to Loki. To my surprise, Loki didn't move an inch while I washed over his abs and I questioned myself if he remembered that I haven't had good experiences with being that close to a man. 

,,This wound is pretty deep. Can't you heal it?"

,,I could, but it'd be a waste of magic."

,,What do you mean?"

,,I don't have unlimited access to my magic, which is why we're here. I need something to be able to get my powers back."

,,Are you saying that what you did isn't everything you could do?"

,,Pet, you have no idea what I'm capable of."

I swallowed and got onto my toes to reach his neck. I placed my other hand on his bare chest to keep my balance and avoided eye contact. I could feel his cold breath on my arm and when I looked over to him lightly, I caught him observing my every move and facial movements. I was confused, for I didn't feel as anxious as I thought I would, because of the situation I was in. I somehow had the feeling that Loki tested me to see, what I could do and what not and I felt that he wouldn't go too far. At least I hoped so.

,,Wait, why didn't you just take a shower?", I asked, after I sat down on the couch. 

,,This was much more fun.", Loki answered playfully with a wink. He sat down beside me and took my notes about my newest knowledge.

,,'Ice-freezing-thing'?", he snorted and I folded my arms in defence.

,,I'm sorry that I don't know the name of deadly weapons.", I snapped, "I'm not sure if this will work, especially when you don't have your full power."

,,It is the Casket of the Ancient Winters. Oh, and there aren't such things as spells, mortal."

,,How do you do that then? With just thinking about it?"

,,Sort of. You wouldn't understand it."

,,Try me."

,,Ugh, fine. Let's take walking as an example. Your brain knows that you want to move your left leg and after that the right leg and so on. So you just do it. You think about moving your leg and then it moves. But you have to learn how to walk and when you're good in that, you  can try running, jumping, etc."

,,Who taught you magic?"

He paused a second. "My mother, Frigga."

,,What is she like?"

Suddenly Loki stood up, straightened his face, cleared his throat and gave me an annoyed look.

,,None of your business. Go through that idea of yours and make sure that it won't kill me. You better hurry, I want to leave this distasteful realm as soon as possible."