The bar

(This is all going to be in Andy's POV or 3rd person)
(Also this is gonna pick up 2x1 aka 6 weeks after three fire)

"Andy get up and stop mopping around!" Maya said. "I'm not mopping around I just wanna stay in all day take a sick day. See I'm sick *coughs* *cough*." "come on Andy it wasn't that bad." "Maya I don't think you understand I screwed up my chances of being captain of 19 and now we have some stranger who's gonna come in and mess up everything!" "Okay but look at the bright side." "What?" "I don't know I just thought I could cheer you up." Vic opens the door "What's up we gotta get up so we can party!" "How did you even get in?" Maya said. " I gotta key." "Wow I let you house sit once and you have a key. Andy doesn't want to get up she's "sick" today." "Oh honey we don't do sick days now tonight me you and Maya finna go to a bar and get you laid." "I don't wanna get laid." Andy said. "You need to get laid maybe that'll stop you from mopping around the house all day." "Come on Andy please" Vic said. "It won't be fun without you." Maya said. "alright fine." Andy groaned. "Yay! It's about time we got you some swagger!" " I have swagger." Andy said. "Girl I am a swagger detector and I'm detecting.... no swagger." "Alright whatever I'll  see you guys tonight." Andy says as she goes back in her room and shuts the door. "So is it gonna just be us girl or we inviting the guys too?" "Just us. Andy needs this."

Later on that night
At Joes bar

"Hey Joe, can I get 3 lines of shots of Vodka." "You got it." So far they all had 1 shot. "Andy you should drink up more to prepare you to ask a guy out!" Maya suggested. "No way I need to stay sober!" "Come on Andy. Live a little!" Vic said. "Hey can I get 3 more shots of Tequila for this fine lady right here!" "You sure you aren't drunk?" Andy laughed as she takes 3 more shots Maya goes. " I'm going to show you how easy it is Andy see that girl over there. I'm finna go get laid!" "You got this!" Vic said "it's my turn to go get laid!" Leaving Andy alone at the bar stand. Some guy walks up to it and sits down a 2  chairs down. Seems uninterested in talking to anybody when Ripley sits down next to him and goes, " Come on Bobby you need to live a little! Hey Joe could you get my guy a beer."  Joe brings 2 beers. " Listen Bobby I just wanna take your mind off things you got a new job tomorrow might be feeling a little stress." "I'm fine Luke." "Then promise me you'll at least try to have fun tonight." "Fine. " a couple drinks later Ripley goes over to where Vic is leaving Robert at the bar table alone.  Andy is now a little too drunk to drive "fuck I'm gonna have a massive hangover in the morning!" Robert over hears and laughs "Yea another reminder why I should stay sober tonight." Andy turns to him "See that was my plan stay sober and drive my drunk friends home. But they went on ahead and left me and now I'm the one who's drunk." Robert laughs and says, " I only had 1 drink I could drive you home." "Yea." Andy starts to slur her words "thanksss." He puts Andy in the front and asks her where she lives but can't get a straight answer. " You wanna make a left. Then a right. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around that's what it's all about." Robert laughs then realizes he should just take he to his house. He sits her on the couch and brings her water to sober up. "Nah I gotta great idea." "What?" Robert asks. "let's play never have I ever. That'll sober me up real quick." Robert agrees he pours Andy water and pours him some beer. "So never have I ever been as drunk as I am now." Andy and Robert laugh. "Never have I ever feel that massive hangover you're gonna feel in the morning." Robert says as he laughs. The game goes on till 3 am causing them both to be drunk Robert ends up pouring her beer instead of water when she asks for a refill. It was Andy's turn again when she goes "Never have I ever had a one night stand." When she noticed he didn't drink he goes, " Do you want to?" "Are you daring me too?" She kisses him and he kissed her back one thing leaves to another and they had sex.