is Love enough?

sorry guys , honestly i stopped writing because i kinda stopped watching the show and i didn't really know how i should end this. but this is gonna be the last chapter, i decided to give you guys closure and not be one of those writers who just leave the story behind. I haven't seen the show in so long and i just don't love it like i used to plus i don't have hulu anymore 😭. so i'm sorry if the endings ass or doesn't match up with the irl storyline but i will start a new book soon if you guys want to start reading that

After Mayas wedding
A "Do you not understand what you just did?"
R "Andy can we just talk about it?"
A "No we're not gonna talk about it, not today."
R "Andy"..
A "Robert, it's bad enough you came for Mayas job but what's even worse is you hit her when she was already low."
R "Just look at it from my side-
A "No cause at the end of the day you had no good intentions, weather it was to get her demoted or to get her fired, you cost her her job."
Andy walks out the wedding goes to find Maya

A "Hey, you okay?" Andy says.
M "Okay, as in your husband just cost me my job, or okay as in I had to find out on my wedding night.?" Maya responded
A "*sighs* he's just... ugh I just don't understand him right now."
Ben- "I can kinda understand, In his eyes he's doing what he can to get back on top. But he didn't have to come at her."
Jack and Emmett
Jack- "on her wedding day. On all the days, they could've told her tomorrow or the day before."
Bailey - "Hows she doing?"
Andy- "A lot better than I would've."
Vic-" *sweeps broom*
Travis whispers- "so we're like banned from talking from talking to him right?"
Vic- "I'd say yeah, for a hot minute."

about 3 months later
ANDYS POV

*knocks on door*
it's been a while since the incident, Robert has apologized 1000 times but i don't really think he's sorry about it he's sorry he got caught. and i need to be loyal to Maya right now, it's definitely not the time to jump back with him.

"Andy can we talk?" -robert
"i have nothing to say to you."
"please Andy, just hear me out"
"i think you've done enough talking when you got my best friend fired."
"i'm sorry i thought i was doing what was best-
"it doesn't matter wether or not it was what was best or not, you went behind all our backs and just up and decided this is what you were gonna do so no there's nothing to talk about, a married couple makes decisions together so if you want to go and make decisions on your own go ahead." Robert says nothing but says everything with the look on his face. he walks away and i shut the door.

"I won't stop fighting for us." he texted me, What am i supposed to do with this. i called vic and told her everything.
"damn andy you didn't let him breathe."
"was i too harsh?"
"no good enough for you to knock some sense into him."
"hopefully it actually works."

a couple more months later
Andy's Pov
"a little bit after Deans death everyone started opening up to Sullivan again. we really started to buckle down and embrace each other as a family. Travis started seeing someone. Dean left Jack the boat house because he says in the will, "i wanted you to have a home you can always go to since you never had one growing up this'll always be here unless you let it float away or sink my houseboat then i'm giving it to Vic."
Vic had the hardest time dealing with his death, considering she didn't know how he felt about her. she started to blame herself for not knowing but she couldn't have known. Maya and Carina are just enjoying being married i swear i need to find my own place soon."
"okay but andy how are you doing?" diane said "i've heard about everyone but you."
"I'm fine, i honestly think im doing better than ever."

"cut the bull herrera you and your husband are separated, your fathers dead, your best friends dead, another one of your people in your station died, your homeless and you got moved to another station. you're not doing better than ever, you're struggling and im here to fix that."