Apt building part 2

A couple minutes later
Andy's POV

"Vic! Oh my God. Vic!" The little girl said she dropped her phone and needed to call her mom so Vic went back for it and now, she's not responding. I approached Robert and Maya going to ask for the game plan. "So, What now?" "Why the hell did Hughes go in there without backup?" Robert said. "The girl dropped her phone she went back to get it then the entrance fell and now she's not responding. We shouldn't expect the worst." "We should be prepared for the worst." Maya said. "Alright send me in chief I'll get find her." "You can't go in alone grab someone from 19 and get ready to go in." Robert told me. I don't really know who I could take I don't wanna talk to maya. Hughes is in there, Jack stormed off. Miller's not even here. Ben is on the PRT. Which really leaves Travis. "Alright come on Travis let's get ready." A couple minutes later Maya approaches us. "Okay so we're gonna drill a new entrance and you guys are gonna go in get Vic and get out. The building is way to unstable." "Wait but what about all the missing victims?" Travis said. "It's safe to assume there gone, we can't leave Vic behind." "Oh but we can leave hundreds behind just fine." I mumbled I didn't expect her to hear me but she did "I'm giving my best out here Herrera, we're all just giving our best. " ugh I hated how Maya was right. I shouldn't even be mad at her anymore. I shouldn't even be mad at anyone anymore. Not my Dad, Robert, Maya. Soon they drilled it open, so me and Travis got in and we found Vic. "Vic oh my God are you okay?" Travis said. "Yeah, I'm fine, I got her phone, and I called her mom." We grabbed Vic got out and examined her for enteral injuries. We couldn't go back in after that leaving all those people in there missing and unaccounted for, all those families *sighs* this has to be the longest shift ever.
We finally got back to the station the shift was over. Vic and Travis went home, Dean was here and gave us some food, Maya left, and Jack went back to the house. I wanted to let Robert know that I forgive him and I noticed he was still there doing paperwork. So I knocked on his door "Uhm, Chief can I talk to you for a second?" "Yes, come on in, Herrera." I shut the door and closed the blinds and then Robert stood up and asked me, "Andy, is this work related?" "No, not really I mean it did happen at work. *sighs* I'm sorry, I sort of understand why you didn't tell me you waited for my father too. And it's not your fault he waited so long to tell me, it must've been hard for him. I just, don't want to think about it anymore, because if I think about it I get mad and I'm tired of being mad." There was a pause after I spoke and then he kissed me. The kiss became more Passionate I was a little worried because if we have sex in his office we could get caught. Next thing I knew we were in chiefs bunk and this time I locked the door. After we had sex I was going to tell him we should leave before someone comes in his office. But it just felt good laying down next to him. I fell asleep.

Station 19
3pm
Maya POV

B-shift was on call to put out a fire so the station was pretty much empty. I came back because I left my charger in my locker, I noticed Andy's car was outside and her keys were in her locker yet she wasn't here. Maybe she's in her bunk. "Andy, you in here? Well I thought I'd tell you I'm going to keep being your friend, when you're ready to forgive me I'll be right here. And then maybe you could tell me what's going on with you because I know there's something." I waited a couple seconds but she didn't respond. "Andy, I know your here." I opened the door and she wasn't there. Hmm where is she? There no way she tried to go on B-shifts shift after the shift we just pulled. Maybe the Chief knows. *knocks on door* "Chief? You in here?" The door wasn't locked and when I opened it there were files opened like he stopped working. Maybe he's in there sleeping. "Chief! You in there?"

Roberts POV
When I woke up I heard someone rattling on the door. I heard Maya's voice calling for me. I have no idea why she's looking for me. " Andy." I whispered, "Andy, wake up. Bishops here." "What?" She says still very groggy. "Bishops here she's looking for us you gotta get up." "Chief? You in here?" There she was again. I don't think she was going to stop so I hurried up threw some clothes on and this time Andy was awake. "Uhm get in the closet." I whispered "The closet!" She yelled whispered Yeah, hurry she might see you in here when I open the door." Andy got in the closet when I heard my bunk door knob rattling. "Chief! Are you here?" I opened the door kinda crooked so she wouldn't see the whole room "Yes, Bishop sorry I was sleeping." "Oh sorry to disturb you then, have you by any chance seen Herrera before you went to sleep. I'm kinda worried about her with her Dad and everything." "No, sorry I haven't." "Okay thanks Chief. See ya next shift." "Yeah, see ya later." I said shutting the door. "That was close." Andy said leaving the closet. "Too close, it could've been the Chief then we could be reprimanded by both of our jobs." "*sighs* We have to be more careful." "We can't do it at the station anymore too big a risk. Problem solved." Andy said grabbing her jacket off the floor. "We were 2 steps away from being fired. We need more rules to prevent things like this from happening." "Okay,  we got the first rule down. Let's just make more later before Maya declares me a missing person." "Alright I'll see you later." Andy kisses me on the cheek and walked out I stayed at the station for a little while longer getting some work done.

Later that night

"Thanks for meeting me." "No problem, what is it you wanted to discuss with me?" "I know about Andy and Robert. And I know you know. Don't try to deny it, now you're going to tell me everything I need to know. Or I'll report all three of you to Dixon.