Didnt we almost have it all?

"She's been shot?!Is she okay!" "I don't know I have to get down there." "I'm coming with you." "Robert your shifts not done." "Sir it's Andy, I'm coming." "Okay but you need to leave someone in charge." "Montgomery you're in charge. Herrera's been shot I'm going with Captain Herrera to check on her." "Andy's been shot!" "Can I trust you to be in charge of the station until I get back?" "You got it chief."
Robert and Captain Herrera get in the car and drive to grey Sloan Pruitt looks over at Robert he doesn't look stable. "So what's going on between you too?" "Sir-" "Oh cut the crap I know the two of you are more than friends I have eyes Robert." "Well then sir we've been dating." "Hm well do you have a plan?" "A plan?" "Yes a plan in case you get caught. Both of you can lose your jobs." "Sir does Andy know about your cancer?" "No and don't tell her yet I will when I'm ready." Robert pulls in and they both run inside and spot Dr.Bailey. "Dr.Bailey how's Andy?" "She's still surgery." "Do you guys know what happened?" "We think that kid over there shot her and her friend." "Her friend?" Robert asked. "Wait Ryan got shot too? Is he okay!" Pruitt asked. "No,he bled out before the police came. He's dead I'm sorry for your loss. "Pruitt began to let a cry silently. "God how am I gonna tell Andy when she gets out."

Meanwhile...
"Hi Milo! Buddy can you tell me what happened? The police officer asked. "I had mommy's gun and bang I got the bad guy bang!" "Okay thank you Milo now can you go wait over there with the nice lady." "Mhm yea." "So what's gonna happen to him?" A officer asked. "I have no idea you can't charge a 5 year old for homicide and attempted homicide." The other officer answered. "But we need to speak to the mother." "Yea and tell Ryan's parents what happened."

Back at the station
"Can everyone meet me in the beanery?" Travis shouted. "Yea what's up trav?" Vic asked. "Guys we only have 30 mins until the shift ends." Jack said "So party at the houseboat?" Maya asked. "Party at the houseboat." Dean said. "GUYS!" Travis said "Andy was shot." "What?" Maya said. "Travis you shouldn't make jokes like that." Jack said. "I'm not joking." "Pruitt texted me Andy was enjoying her off day with Ryan when her neighbor cut herself on accident so Andy and Ryan watched her kid while she was gone he took her moms gun and shot Andy and Ryan. "Oh my God." Vic said trying not to cry. Ryan, didn't make it. And Andy's still in surgery. Chief Sullivan left me in charge he said we can go after shift." "There was a silence for a second." Jack left the room he went to the gym and punched it repeatedly. "Jack..." maya said. "Jack we need to be strong for Andy." Ben went to go call bailey and ask for a update. "He came back into the beanery and said, "I just got off the phone with my wife. Andy was shot in the stomach and Ryan had a GSW to the chest." They all just sat there in silence. No one could think of anything to say. The glue of 19 was just shot. Once there shift ended they all got in there cars and rushed to the hospital. They walked in and saw Pruitt and Robert in the waiting room Robert was pasting he looked worried Pruitt was sitting trying to hold back tears looked like.

Vics POV
I can't stand this we just had a funeral for Ripley not to long ago and I really don't feel like burying another person I love. Andy's my best friend her and 19 are the closest thing I call family. I can't lose her. I think I'm right about Robert and Andy he looks worried the kinda worried I was when Ripley was in here I walk over to him put my hand on his shoulder and say, " Andy's a fighter chief she'll pull through." Can't imagine what he must be feeling. Everyone was a bit shaken up how could a 5 year old shoot Andy and Ryan. I just need Andy to be okay. 2 hours have gone by when Dr.Bailey and Dr. Grey approach us. "Just give it to us straight Dr. Bailey." Dean said. "Well" Dr. Grey "she coded twice but we were able to bring her back she's resting now and she should wake up soon." Relief. everyone's face had nothing but relief I'm just happy she alright we all went into the room and waited for her to wake up. Soon visiting hours were over so we all went home I noticed the chief talking to Pruitt about something.

Roberts POV
Andy's okay. She's alright. I thought I lost her. I don't think I can go through losing my parents, my best friend, and the love of my life twice. I'm so glad she okay Pruitt asked Dr. Bailey if I could stay with her as her "husband" it was the only way if I'm not family I can't stay with her I promised Pruitt I would call him when she awakes. I asked Dr. Grey if there was anything she needed me to do for when she wakes up. She said, " She might need someone to take care of her for a couple of weeks she can go back to work after a month of recovery and rest. Make sure she doesn't lift anything heavy. No strenuous activities. And the less stress the better." I don't know how I'm supposed to keep her not stressed she's gonna stress about the funeral, me not working, and me picking Captain. I hate to say it but her fathers right I can't make her captain. She deserves it yes. But she just lost her best friend and soon she's going to lose her father.