Morning

It's 6 am and Andy wakes up with a massive hangover confused and throws on her clothes quietly trying not to wake him. But he wakes up right before she could leave. He puts on his clothes and she says," do you remember what happened last night? Never mind don't answer that fuck I'm gonna be late for work." "Wait. Here" Robert hands her a coffee to-go and a aspirin. "For the headache." "Thanks. Sorry I don't usually do this." "Do what?" Robert asks "Have one night stands or get this drunk." Robert chuckles as he drinks his coffee and says, " yea me either." "Well I should really be getting going nice to meet you......?" Andy says trying to remember his name. " Robert." "Yes it's nice to meet you Robert." "Well I'm Andy." "Do you need a ride? To work. Robert asks. "Nah I'll find my way but thanks."

7:30
Station 19
Everyone awaits outside waiting for Ripley to announce the captain of station 19. "You didn't come home last night." Maya whispered. "I'm detecting some massive swagger over here." Vic says "Shhhh!" Andy says trying to avoid there questions. "I'd like to introduce you guys to the new captain of station 19 Robert Sullivan." When Andy noticed that Robert is the same Robert as this morning she tries to hide her shocked meet." Robert scans around the team notices Andy tries not to show any reaction but you can tell he's a bit surprised he gives he's speech then asks that they begin chores but asks to speaks to both of his lieutenants privately. He starts off with Jack not knowing what to say he just asked for both so it wouldn't seems suspicious why he only asked for Andy. He asks Jack "Is there's anything I should know about 19 before I work with you guys?" "No sir we're pretty much all around a good team." "Alright dismissed and bring in the other lieutenant." Andy walks in a little nervous sits down in the chair and he goes "I didn't know you were a firefighter nevertheless that you work at this station." " I didn't know you were a firefighter either. Captain what happened between us last night." Robert cuts her off "Yea I know it can't happen again. Most importantly no one can know we risk losing both our jobs." " Agreed sir best to forget last night never happened. Which is easy for me considering I don't remember anything." Sullivan laughs and says, " Are you okay to work today with the hangover and everything." "I'm good sir the Aspirin helped." "We'll then dismiss lieutenant." The rest of the shift was a breeze no fire just a lot of aid cars Andy was on Ladder 19 so she just did chores all day.

Andy's POV
If I'm being honest I didn't want to pretend last night didn't happen I remembered it all we talked most of the night. He's actually really nice outside of work. Crap now every time I see my boss I'm going to imagine him naked. Okay Andy just get through the day. It's not like I'm going to need to be alone with him often. So that's fine I'm completely okay with that. Soon our night together will be nothing but a vivid dream.
End of POV

Maya walks you to Andy who's polishing the engine and says, "So where were you last night." "Oh I just went to my dads after you and Vic left to go get laid." Andy says. "Hmm or really? maya says "Sure you didn't go get laid yourself." "Nope just went home alone drunk." Vic walks up and says, "I still detect swagger on you Herrera. Sure you were alone." Vic and Maya laugh. "Im sure. Don't you guys have chores or something. Don't want the captain to see you guys goofing around." "Yea true let's go Maya it's our night to cook."

The shift is about to end when Andy decides to work out in the gym when she sees Sullivan already in there. "I can go... if you want." "No stay were going to have to be able to be in the same room alone without it being weird." "Yea I guess your right." They Finnish there workout in silence quick small talk but not much. Before Andy walks out he stops her and says, " Since you don't really remember last night you were really drunk at the bar. you said you were not ready for the massive hangover waiting for you in the morning. your friends had left you so I offered to take you home. you didn't tell me you just started singing .so I took you to my house and we played never have I ever to sober you up. but it really just made me drunk. then you asked me about a one night stand we slept together and that was pretty much it. "Wow that's the last time I take my friends advice and "live a little" Robert laughs and says "see you next shift Herrera.