CHAPTER 2

HARRYS POV

Now I know what "love at first sight" feels like. I thought I really liked her on TV when I first saw her audition, but I was so wrong. One second of seeing her in real life, and i'm already head over heels for her. It may seem crazy but it's true. And her beautiful, deep, gorgeous brown eyes, don't even get me started on them. I stared at Camila, not taking one look off her, as she lied on the doctors long chair. Even when she faints she's beautiful. I sighed. Camila's eye started moving until it suddenly opened. She rubbed her head and looked at me. I could see she was way excited. I laughed. "OMG HARRY H-H-HARRY STYLES. AM I DREAMING OR!?!" she said. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "You're not dreaming. Oh and by the way you look gorgeous even when you fainted" I said as I winked. She just lay there, jaw hanging wide open. I laughed. "You're an awesome dancer and singer too" I said. She still just lay there, mouth wide open. I chuckled. The door opened. Simon, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Dinah, Lauren, Normani and Ally came in. "OMG SO IM NOT DREAMING. WHAT? OMG OMG OMG OMG OKAY I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT AGAIN" she said. We all laughed. "Please don't. I'd love to get to talk to you a bit more" I said smiling. Camila took a deep breath. "I'd love to get to talk

to you more too" she said smiling. I could hear her voice shaking with excitment. I knew she was trying her best not to faint again. "Great. Maybe in the food court... Right now? Well of course if you're okay already" I said. She gulped and nodded. "Come on then" she said. Everyone looked at us as we left the clinic. A wave of relief went through me.

CAMILAS POV

So Harry Styles asked me out (kind of) and i'm trying my best to not freak out which is the HARDEST thing ever. He's the sweetest and I literally tried my best to not faint on the spot again. "What do you want?" Harry said, gazing into my eyes. I was blushing again so I looked down. "You look really cute when you blush" he said, gently lifting my head up. I couldn't stop smiling. "Um, is pizza okay?" I said, trying to avoid his so i could stop blushing. "Of course. Anything for you, beautiful" he replied. I smiled at him, not shy anymore. He was the sweetest boy i've ever met. Harry came back with a tray containing a plate of 3 pizzas, and another plate with 3 pizzas and 2 sodas. I smiled and he smiled right back. He sat down and handed me a plate and he took a big bite out of one of his pizzas. "So" he said. "I just wanna say, you're an amazing girl.. My dream girl actually.. And I know we just met., but do you want to go out with me?" he asked. I sat there shocked. "Serious? You're serious?" I asked, still shocked. "Well. I'm not really sure. Trust me, I've been through alot of heartbreaks, so are you going to take this relationship seriously? I don't wanna get heartbroken again. And you'll probably get tired and sick of me soon" I said, looking down. "I promise, i'll never get sick or tired of you. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you dancing and singing your heart out. You're perfect, Camila. Trust me, this is the first time i've fallen in love with a girl at first sight". He put his pizza down on his plate and moved his chair next to mine. We stared into each others eyes again, which felt infinite. "You're perfect" he said again, without taking his eyes off mine. He leaned in. I could feel his breath on my lips. Before I could react, his lips pressed against mine. We weren't even officially dating yet, but it felt so passionate and real I could let this go on forever and ever. I think i'm starting to fall for Harry.