CHAPTER 6

CAMILAS POV

"How are you do-"

"DON'T TALK TO ME, YOU CHEATING JERK. I HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran out of the shop. 

I sat on the bench outside of the bench boys shop and I put my face in my hands and started crying. As soon as Harry paid for the clothes, he ran out of bench boys and sat next to me, hugging me.

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to tell me what happened if that won't make you feel better, but feel free to. I love you okay" Harry said kissing my forehead, and rocking me in his arms. He makes me feel so much better. He deserved the truth.

"Trevor.. His name was Trevor, that guy there in the cashier. Last year when we were dating, he cheated on me on our second month, but I didn't find out till our sixth month. He completely broke my heart and I don't think I can ever get over it. But I have you, and I love you so much. Thank you, babe for being there for me" I said kissing him on the cheek. He lifted my chin up and gently wiped my tears away.

"I love you way more. Now, should I give that Trevor guy over there the good beating he deserves?" Harry asked, punching his fist into his palm. I laughed.

"Leave it. It's fine" I said, getting up. 

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"American Eagle. We're going to buy you a new pair of jeans to match those handsome polos you just bought. Come on, prince charming" I said, smiling. 

HARRYS POV

I have the best girlfriend ever. She trusted me in something most girlfriends would be afraid to admit to their boyfriends about their past, but mine wasn't and i'm proud of her for that. We finally got back to the small hotel next to the x factor building and went up to Camila's room.

"I can't wait to see you're parents on Friday, babe" I said.

"My parents can't wait to see you, boo. See you on friday. I love you" Camila said. 

"I love you too" I gave her a kiss goodbye and I left.

CAMILAS POV

*Knock knock*. That was definitely Harry. I smiled as I went to answer the door. As soon as I opened it my smile changed to a frown. I sighed. It was Trevor. I broke down earlier but this time I was going to handle it as calm as I could.

"How did you know where I lived?! Why are you here" I asked. I gulped down my sobs and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"I saw some of your band mates outside bench boys earlier, and I asked them where you live and they gave me the address. I'm here to apologize" he said.

"Well, you can say sorry all you want but guess what? I forgive you, okay? I've moved on. I'm in love with Harry and he's all I need. You mean nothing to me right now" I said. He looked down as if trying not to cry. 

"Can you ge-" I was interrupted by Trevor kissing me. His lips pressed against mine. I tried to stop him and push him away but before I could the door opened. It was Harry.

"I forgo- CAMILA?!"