CHAPTER 8

CAMILAS POV

I waited a couple of minutes, and then knocked again a little harder this time. The doorknob turned until it clicked and then the door suddenly opened. I almost cried the second I saw Harry. I missed him so much even if we hadn't been together for just one night.

"Harry-"

"GO AWAY! GET OUT OF THIS CONDO! GO!" he said angrily.

"No. Im gonna fight and fight and fight until I get you back. You mean everything to me, Harry. I love you SO much. Just PLEASE let me explain" I pleaded.

Harry had tears in his eyes already. I realized I was crying too. Harry shook his head gently, looked at me right in the eyes, and closed the door.

"HARRY, NO! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! JUST PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" I screamed, banging on the door, my tears flying all over the place.

"NO! YOU BETRAYED ME, YOU BROKE MY HEART" he screamed back.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN! LISTEN TO ME! OPEN THIA DOOR PLEASE! I WON'T LEAVE UNTIL YOU DO. I WON'T STOP FIGHTING UNTIL I GET YOU BACK BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JUST THAT MUCH!" I screamed, crying even harder now.

I banged and screamed for 10 more minutes and sloped on the back of the door. I put my face in the palms of my hands, crying waterfalls. I've just lost the most important person in my life because of my stupid ex. I hate him so much, and I will never ever forgive him. All I want is Harry. I want Harry to cradle me again, to hug me again, to love me again, to kiss me again. I want Harry.

HARRY'S POV

I want to let camila in so bad. She's still out there crying. I still love her, but do I want to risk getting my heart broken by someone I love too much? Of course if I love her I have to take the risk. But anyway, I have to decide soon because she's probably leaving any moment now. This is my last chance. Do I want her back or not? I sat there, staring at the wall crying, my consciences fighting each other. I have to let my heart decide. I guess I'll have to give camila a chance or at least just let her explain.

As soon as I opened the door she was already in the elevator. I ran after her. I was too late. The elevator door closed before I got there.

"CAMILA!" I screamed , tears streaming down my face. I broke down right there. I realized how much I just lost. How much camila meant to me. I sat there sobbing. Ill never get her back. I lost my chance. I've lost the love of my life. I've lost camila. "DING!" That was the elevator. I was too busy sobbing to look back at the other elevator at the other side of the floor.

"HARRY! HARRY!!"

I turned. It was camila. She was running to me, screaming my name. I ran up to her and hugged her, so tight, as if I was scared to lose her again, and I didn't want that to happen.

"I love you" I whispered in camilas ear.

"I love you too" she said back.

I kissed her. I pressed my lips against hers. The moment was perfect. I could've sweared I heard fireworks. I didn't want to let her go. I didn't want to ever lose this girl, ever. She meant the world to me.

CAMILAS POV

Harry for one, is the best kisser ever. I love him too much. We headed back to his apartment, hand in hand, to have lunch. I opened the door and-

"DINAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"