CHAPTER 10

CAMILAS POV

Normani and Louis were making out. Without thinking, I ran up to them.

"WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU!? WHAT WERE YOU BOTH THINKING!? YOU BOTH ARE DATING DIFFERENT PEOPLE" I whisper screamed, wailing my arms everywhere.

They just started at me, startled, mouth opened as if they didn't know what to say.

"Love was what we were thinking. You can't stop true love" normani finally said, kissing Louis with no shame now. I had to agree with her.

"But please don't tell" she pleaded.

I nodded and did a cross my heart motion. Harry ran to me.

"Um, Louis? Normani? What are you both doing together?" Harry asked.

"Oh, um. They're just uh, just um. Louis is helping normani write a song for us" I said, trying to look as reassuring as I could.

"Uuuuumm.. Okay?" Harry said warily.

I kissed Harry and dragged him out of the hotel.

"So babe, any plans for tonight?" I asked, trying to make him forget about what just happened.

"You've been reading my mind! Haha, yep. My favorite place in the world. Maybe it would calm us down for tomorrow since its the big day. The day I get to meet your parents. The place always calms me down" he said, smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"Can't wait" I said "what time, boo?"

"It's nearly sunset so... NOW" he said, pulling me to his car.

We both ran to his car laughing. We slammed the doors shut and listened to 1D music all the way there, singing along like 9 year olds and laughing histerically. We were driving right into the sunset, and Harry was continuously kissing me. This was perfect. After 40 minutes of the most perfect drive of my life with my amazing boyfriend..

"We're here, babe" he said, kissing my forehead.

I had to catch my breath. I ran out of the car, Harry following. I stood right at the edge of the cliff, jaw hanging open. Harry caught up with me and held my hand. He set out a picnic blanket and we both sat on it. The view was breathtaking, it looked 50x more beautiful than it already was with the sunset. You could see almost all of California. Lights everywhere, building, the sun setting, and the breeze was perfect. We sat there, taking in the view. I closed my eyes and breathed in and just lay down. I haven't felt this relaxed in ages. Harry kissed me and joined me. He lay down next to me.

"Wanna stay here till 9 at least? Watch the stars?" Harry asked.

"Sure" I said, smiling.

I looked at Harry and he was looking at me. Our eyes met, just like the first time we both met. His emerald green eyes were sparkling. Why wait till 9pm when I could already see the stars? We stared into each others eyes until it got dark, no interruptions this time. This was the most perfect day ever.

We watched the stars, which was amazing and Harry drove me back to my hotel. I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep. I didn't realize how tired I was.

HARRY'S POV

I woke up 5am, nervous. This was the day I finally get to meet camilas parents and I was walking in circles like a maniac. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. I hoped camila was awake. I called camila and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" Camila said, obviously tired as if she'd just woken up.

"Camila, babe. It's Harry" I said. I could hear her smile.

"Hey, boo. What is it?" She asked, yawning.

"Im nervous"

"Aw, don't be. My parents are cool. They already like you. I've been talking about you to them 24/7. They can't wait to meet you!"

"I hope so! Ill take a shower now. See you later! I love you!"

"I love you too!" She said, and hung up.

I ran to take a shower. As soon as I finalized, I changed into the blue polo camila bought me and slipped into my new jeans camila also bought me. I put on my favorite, most clean shoes and walked to my car.

I whistled anything could happen on my way to camilas house. She'd texted me the address last night. I checked my phone and before I knew it, I heard beeps, I screamed and after that it was all a blur. Everything was black.