Chapter 15

CAMILAS POV

I slapped Zayn hard on the face, leaving a red mark on his cheek. I ran to the front door tears running down my face. 

"Camila, I'm not done yet" he said.

"WHAT?!" I screamed "YOU JUST TOLD ME SOMETHING I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER DO YET YOU STILL HAVE, LET ME GUESS, MORE BAD NEWS?!"

"I paid Trevor to kiss you and to come here" he said, his head down.

I stomped up to him and slapped him harder this time but on his other cheek, then stormed into the house, my angry tears flying everywhere. I stomped upstairs and into my room.

"Camila! Wait! What happened?" Harry said, following me.

"I dont want to talk about it!" I screamed, then I stomped into my room, slamming the door.

I don't know who to trust anymore, I don't even know what's happening. I mean, ZAYN?! How could he even do that?! Harry peeked inside my room and gave me a can-i-come-in look. I nodded, wiping the tears off my face. He sat beside me.

"Wanna talk about it? It's completely fine if you don't though" he said softly.

I gave him a weak smile.

"Z-zay-" I burst into tears again.

Harry cradled me and rested my head on his lap.

"Shh, now. It's okay, babe" he said, gently kissing my forehead and wiping the tears off my face with his thumb.

"Zayn. He- he was the one that put the pepper in the pasta, and he paid Trevor to do all those things because Zayn likes me" I managed.

I burst  into tears again, because I couldn't even believe he did that.\

Harry's fist clenched and he started to stomp out of that door. I ran after him.

"HARRY, NO!" I said, grabbing his arm.

"Don't make matters worse. I don't want any trouble between you guys" I said.

He turned and his eyes were filled with anger and tears. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. 

*the next morning*

*DING!* I grabbed my phone. I smiled. It was Harry. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

"Come to my apartment. We need to talk" 

My smile faded. I took a shower, put on a small, silk, pastel blue dress that reached to my knees. I slipped into my wedges and put my favorite perfume that had a soft rosy smell on. 

"Mom! Can you drive me to Harry's apartment please?" I called. 

"Sure" she said "let's go"

As soon as we arrived, my mom gave me a kiss on the forehead and I went in. I clicked Harry's floor number and walked to his apartment. I knocked on the door and Harry answered. He looked at me up and down and took a big sigh.

"You look beautiful" he said, choking down a sob.

I don't know why, but I just ignored it. I sat down and Harry sat on the other chair facing me.

"Look, I love you so so much don't get me wrong, but I just.. I need a break. I'm spending the whole break with the boys back in England. I just don't think I can deal with all the boys wanting you" he said, tears streaming down his face.

My eyes went blurry and I started feeling dizzy, then I blacked out right there.