Chapter 13

CAMILAS POV

I pushed Trevor away.

"GET OUT. THE LAST TIME YOU WERE HERE YOU MADE ME LOSE SOMEONE SO IMPORTANT TO ME" I screamed at Trevor.

"BUT I WANT YOU BACK" Trevor said.

I stood there shocked, mouth open. There were tears of anger streaming down my face.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME AND COME BACK WHILE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. OH AND BY THE WAY ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID" I screamed slamming the door in his face.

Harry ran over to me and cradled me, wiping the tears gently off my face with his thumb. He kissed me on the forehead.

"Now can I give him the beating he deserves?" He asked.

"I would love for him to get beat up, but you're still healing Harry. You need to get better and fighting isn't exactly a good cure" I said.

We walked back to where our parents were sitting. I took a deep sigh. My parents both gave me an "are you okay" look and I nodded.

"So, Harry.." My mom asked.

"Question time!" My dad said.

Once my parents were done asking Harry questions, we all sat in the living room while we waited for my mom to finish cooking her special chicken pasta. I grabbed a magazine. I flipped through a few pages and something caught my eye. "HARRY WANTS TAYLOR BACK" it said. I read the first few paragraphs which said:

Harry claims that all he remembers after the terrible car accident he had, is Taylor swift. Aww, how cute is that? This is what Taylor says.

"Yes. Me and him are dating again and that's why he only remembers me. We're so in love"

See? How romantic is that!? We also caught Harry running out of local Miami hospital, in his client outfit, and drove straight towards Taylor's house because he misses her so much.

Then that's when I stopped reading.

"H-Harry?" I said, my voice shaking.

I knew it wasn't true because paparazzi always lies, but I wasn't sure because the first thing Harry remembered was Taylor. Harry knew I was worried about what it said in the magazine. He took it and started reading. He shook his head after he read it in disbelief.

"I didn't think they would lie this much. I hate the paparazzi. I swear I drove straight here, and of course me and Taylor aren't dating. That ridiculous" he said kissing me.

I didn't say anything, but I smiled at Harry.

"PASTAS READY!" My mom shouted from the dining room.

We came into the room and all sat down. The room smelt of my favorite food. My moms chicken pasta.

"Oh, um, by the way guys.. Did anyone open the windows in the kitchen while we were talking with you and Harry? Because I was sure it wasn't open before you guys arrived" my mom said.

We all shook our heads and started eating.

"Your pasta looks like it has more chicken" I said, staring at all the chicken on Harry's plate licking my lips.

He laughed.

"Here, lets switch then" he said.

We switched plates then started eating. It tasted different. After two more spoonfuls of pasta my throat went dry. I started coughing, then choking then everything went black.